+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know what the suckiest thing about being dumped is?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo robotico
    Do you feel inferior after being dumped??
    Nope.

Quite frankly I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxes
    Sighhh I'm in the same boat too. I think this boat is getting too heavy and sinking us all. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . I broke no contact too .. Oh yeah and I was there feeling traitorous to myself for forgiving her so easily tooo. She even said " Come on be a man ... get over me " ... Mean ******* . Making me go through **** ....

Expletives are good for your soul @#$&*&%$#*^%(&(*(*&(*&(
    Hahaha! Dude, I feel for you. You'll be okay. Take some time for yourself for a change, instead of worrying about this girl.

Stick with no contact. Just take it one day at a time, it gets easier.

Peace.

hey no contact works great..am in no contact mode for 2 months and plan to continue forever (!!! well thats the only problem, i forgive easily..well @#$% me).. but I dont think inferiority creeped in, in my case. See basically you love this person and when you see this happening you feel hell lot sad.. OK maybe one feels inferior ( inferior means no girl would fall for u again, right???), in my case maybe cause I set my sights little bit too high..
    But yes still the suckiest part is am gonna forgive her someday.. Maybe friends, parents these close ppl would tell me that guy move on, you used to be good friends, be practical, these things happen blah blah blah...... Well no one knows what I went through and IT WOULD SUCK IF I MYSELF FORGET IT ONE DAY..

...is when you date again , you still think about the one that dumped you and even though you try to control it ... well I ain't no Zen master

For me its if the person says, wel still stay in touch, still stay friends... and then doesnt call you or anything - you realise that they dont even wanna know you and that what you thought was real special, now means nothing to them.

yeah, especially when they keep telling you that it was special to them and yet, it seems as if they have already forgotten all the good memories that you so highly value.. that sucks.

and they keep saying that they want to keep your friendship, then just don't return your phone calls, or ask you to hang out the way they used to, all the while you still have expectations that your friendship will be the same, but it's changed. that sucks too.

but you seem to be keeping a very good outlook on it. It makes me happy.

keep it up, man!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by diablo robotico
    It's knowing that she's gonna be okay without you in her life. Knowing that she's moved on and you're still miserable.

Ugh.

Sucks.
    yes.....yes it does...
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

"but you seem to be keeping a very good outlook on it. It makes me happy.

keep it up, man!"

Dunno what makes you say that?????
    By the way - how do you quote here?

now I feel the suckiest thing is..out of blue u sometimes remember the damn old days and feel like crying
    damn it... its overwhelming sometimes..

Well at least you people got to get dumped. I would love to get dumped. Too bad a girl won't even date me to dump me in the first place.

believe me..its not at all nice..

are u serious only virgins?? no girl wont even date u ??
    I cant believe what ppl say..lol...
    well I think thats the reason I lost my gf... no wait..but she did hook up with the guy, whose intentions I was always suspicious bout..
    wtf ppl sell the story of it happened after we broke up.. lies and lies

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    believe me..its not at all nice..

are u serious only virgins?? no girl wont even date u ??
    I cant believe what ppl say..lol...
    well I think thats the reason I lost my gf... no wait..but she did hook up with the guy, whose intentions I was always suspicious bout..
    wtf ppl sell the story of it happened after we broke up.. lies and lies
    Whats the reason you lost your girlfriend? What story? You write in a confusing manner. Well...no girl has ever dated me yet soooo....I guess I can say that.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Whats the reason you lost your girlfriend? What story? You write in a confusing manner. Well...no girl has ever dated me yet soooo....I guess I can say that.
    OV, how many girls have you asked out this past month? At least one, I'd hope. Dating is a numbers game to some extent, many will say "no" but a fraction will say "yes". And even if the date doesn't lead to a girlfriend, you'll have had some fun & experience. For when that "important" date comes along. So you won't be all tripping over yourself... Shyness can be got over w/some practice.

indigosoul Guest
    I agree w/Rose, Diablo. You're doing fine. Try not to worry about what you can't change, and keep your heart open.

To Only-Virgins: How hold are you man?? I used to think like you, id just go about my day to day business and nothing would ever happen, id never seem to meet any girls or have anyone express any interest in me. But theres no set way to get a girlfriend. All i can say is try and meet as many new people as possible - men and women, look at everyone as a potential friend and youl soon find your mixing with girls who are potential dates.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast