+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what the suckiest thing about being dumped is?

You know what the suckiest thing about being dumped is?

It's knowing that she's gonna be okay without you in her life. Knowing that she's moved on and you're still miserable.

Ugh.

Sucks.

I am sorry, that really does suck. The nice thing is that you will move on, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cycletease
    I am sorry, that really does suck. The nice thing is that you will move on, too.
    Tis true. I just don't wanna right now. I think she's making a huge mistake. But nothing I can do about it. I HAVE to move on. The only choice I have.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo robotico
    Tis true. I just don't wanna right now. I think she's making a huge mistake. But nothing I can do about it. I HAVE to move on. The only choice I have.
    Also true and it will be easier if you change your perspective about it. Although it hurts and it is hard, try to take this as an opportunity to meet new people, try new things and improve yourself. It is possible that she will come around and you being active and happy is more likely to make her want to see you...

Again, I know where you are coming from and I am sorry that you have to go through this.

Originally Posted by diablo robotico: But nothing I can do about it. I HAVE to move on. The only choice I have.

I agree! Thats the worst part, at least for me. Im used to ALWAYS getting my way. A girl I loved just ended it with me a lil over a week ago, and the worst part is, is that I have NO say in it, even though its affecting me so much.

Thats EXACTLY it Diablo, I'm watching my g/f happily hang with her buds and she's telling me to go "hook up" with other chix!
    Because SHE ended it, and is so comfy now, it drives daggers through my heart.
    We are battling ourselves and going through some unecessary misery.
    Deep down I know it can't work between us, so I'm going to try and program my brain and reverse this situation.
    Take it easy guys, I hear it gets better.

It does, especially when you start dating her friends.

::checks watch:: Almost time...

That people like you complain and don't shut up about how sucky getting dumped is?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

No, I meant almost time for you to die, Virgin.

Bla-tow!!!! Muahahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That people like you complain and don't shut up about how sucky getting dumped is?
    Wow, nice threadcrap dude. That takes real artistic talent.

Thanks to everyone else for the support. I'm feeling pretty crappy today and you guys have picked me up!

Today is a great day, think about something that you can do for yourself...something you will really enjoy and do it. Whether it be going to a favored restaurant or checking out a live band at a local club...just find something that will make you happy.

You are going to get past this and you are going to feel great! Relationships are always a risk, you always stand the chancing of getting hurt or hurting someone else. You lost this time but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth it. Learn from this and go find the girl that is going to be right for you...this one clearly wasn't it.

Thanks cycle. I'll try to have a more upbeat outlook. She *was* the right one, but the timing of everything f**ked it all up. So all I can do now is look to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo robotico
    Thanks cycle. I'll try to have a more upbeat outlook. She *was* the right one, but the timing of everything f**ked it all up. So all I can do now is look to the future.
    Timing really does make such a difference. Perhaps sometime in the future the timing will be right. Try to keep a friendly break out of this and maybe it will work out someday.

She wants to stay friends. I told her I need no contact until I'm over her because friendship isn't what I want, I want more. I'm afraid she's probably very mad at me for that. But I can't get over her any other way. I know myself too well. Being friends with her will just be agony for me. At least until I get over her.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast