+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Was Raped

I Was Raped

I know most of you will think this is a joke but I am a guy and I was raped by a girl not 2 years ago. We were dating but I wanted to wait till I was sure she was the right girl. I'm not like most guys. My girlfriend lifted weights a lot and was stronger than most guys I know. She scared some people but not me. I was sure she'd never hurt me. Then one day we started wrestling around for fun and then it got a little sexual so I asked her to calm down. She didn't. By the time I knew it, she had forced me on my back. I don't want to give any details. I'm just going to say this... Yes, I was erect because I am a guy and that is just how our parts work. Apart of me wanted it but most of me didn't. I was more scared than anything else so yes, it was rape. Men can be raped. I am not the first to come out about it. I would like to hear some comments on the subject.

Hahahahahaha
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hrmm... this girl out muscled you?? hee hee hee

alright.. well now what do you plan on doing about this?? do you want to leave this be? or do you want to persue the matter??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Hahahahahaha

Hahahahaha!! Only-virgins, you crack me up all the time now!

Peace

chill out mate.
    i dont know what u do want to do now.
    do u know what u want to do now?

my advice is go to a gym, lift more weigts thanshe did and then "tit for tat"

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Well if you want to persue this...there is a few things you may need to ask yourself.

Because lawyers sure will.

1. Since you were erect, were you just shy about it and don't want your masculinity lost?

2. Do you feel violated because she made the sexual advances and You didn't?

3. Did you say Stop or No? Because "Calm down" just won't cut it.

Not sure where you live but unfortunately there is a statute of limitations or some crap on sex offences and it is usually 5 years I believe.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by Darktalyn
    I know most of you will think this is a joke but I am a guy and I was raped by a girl not 2 years ago. We were dating but I wanted to wait till I was sure she was the right girl. I'm not like most guys. My girlfriend lifted weights a lot and was stronger than most guys I know. She scared some people but not me. I was sure she'd never hurt me. Then one day we started wrestling around for fun and then it got a little sexual so I asked her to calm down. She didn't. By the time I knew it, she had forced me on my back. I don't want to give any details. I'm just going to say this... Yes, I was erect because I am a guy and that is just how our parts work. Apart of me wanted it but most of me didn't. I was more scared than anything else so yes, it was rape. Men can be raped. I am not the first to come out about it. I would like to hear some comments on the subject.
    What did you do after you were inside of her? Did you get her off of you or did you just have sex? If you just had the sex, then it isn't rape. Nowhere in there did I see that you told her no at the time, so yeah. Get your facts sorted out before crying male rape. You were erect and you knew what she was up to, I'm sure. A girl can't get on top of you naked and shove your penis in her vagina without you knowing its about to happen. So if you said no, then sure, it can probably be considered rape. You said you kind of wanted it so it seems to me like you are just looking to be the victim but prove me wrong. Give us some more details. Since you didn't report it, I'm guessing it wasn't as big of a deal as you are trying to make it. Just chill out man.

rose, tbh i think its very hard for a male to prove rape. you cant really say that, you dont know what happened and i dont think you would win in a court of law, i just wanted to say that it is near impossible to prove male rape isnt it?

Rape isn't sex. Rape is never about just sex. If rapists just wanted sex, they could hire a hooker.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I'm still grinning about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Hahahahahaha
    Wooo!!! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Since you didn't report it, I'm guessing it wasn't as big of a deal as you are trying to make it. Just chill out man.
    Have no idea what to say to Darktalyn, but I did want to chime in on this one comment.

Many, many WOMEN don't report rapes. Doesn't mean it's not a big deal. So that in and of itself means nothing.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well.. when you come to think about it, are you likely to win this case??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I think that what happened to you was awful. I have heard of a couple male-rape cases, and each time the victim was traumatised. Have you had any counselling, or at least talked to someone you can trust about it?
    [url=quizqueen.com newwindow][/url]
    Spook your friends at [url=quizqueen.com newwindow]QuizQueen.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    I'm still grinning about this:

Wooo!!! Haha!
    You have been smoking something again have you?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Theres an old saying. Well, maybe not that old. It says "You can't rape the willing." It may sound funny, actually, it is, but its sort-of true. For instance, you can't rape someone who says "F%$# ME!" (I'm thinking of @ the beginning of Scary Movie 2 where the priests are in the girls room and the father starts humping her!) So, if you were just the tiniest bit willing,(for instance, you had an erection), then it wasn't really rape, was it? I mean, if you whip it out, and the woman's nipples get hard, is it rape? You case is very confusing. However, if she is older than you, (Like she was 19, but you were 17 at the time), then it is molestation, because you were a minor, and she was an adult. Do you still like the girl? Do you know where she lives? It was about 2 years ago, so it would be almost impossible to prove rape. I think you should talk to someone about it. Then move on. You can't change the past, unless you have undying evidence/proof.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast