+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't understand why we broke up??? HELP!!

Don't understand why we broke up??? HELP!!

Hi all!
    My bf and I broke up a month ago, after dating for about 10 months. We had a talk yest because I am still having trouble understanding why he ended it. During the talk yest, he said he is slightly less happy now than when we were dating, but he is also less stressed out. He said being in a relationship was starting to be stressful for him, and he didn't like it. He said even his frienships are being a source of stress for him, and he just wants to focus on work. For all of you out there that have experience, what does this really mean??? Why did he pursue me so hard if he wasn't ready for a relationship? What could I have done to have been a source of stress-relief for him, rather than a source of stress? I thought just chilling, watching movies in my apartment and sleeping over are things that should relax him..I never demanded more than that.

I told him I still have feelings for him. He said, he tries to not to think about me in that way anymore. If he ever thinks about me, he forces himself to change his thoughts, and focus on work or something else. He only thinks about work and gym nowdays, and nothing else. What does that mean? How is this so easy for him not to think about me? How come the breakup doesn't hurt him?

Please help with any of your experiences. I know the answers to these questions shoudn't matter. But I really need some opinions to help me through this. Please let me know what all this means??

Thank you very much in advance.

When someone does a 180 and drops out of a relationship with excuses that don't make any real sense means they have another interest in someone else...it could be someone he works with, met at the gym, or on the net. His focus is to get buff, make extra money to look good for this someone else.

To add you really need to get over this and move on.....you are looking crazy.

Oh and remember what I posted a month ago......he lost interest in you.....it happens oh well.
    Last edited by smackie9; 22-07-12 at 05:11 AM.