+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help me... i am in desperate need of help

please help me... i am in desperate need of help

hey
    i read about your tips nd how you help.... i really need your help... My ex and i broke up 4 months ago... i have shifted somewhere else and due to which our rel became a long distance rel.... after i shifted dat is a month after i shifted he broke up with me nd tge reason is still not known.... we nomore are in contact with eachother.... i tried alot to save my rel nd to patch up with him but he got more annoyed and distant.... i really need him back because i really do love him.... i cant think of moving on... even if i try to contact him on fb he hardly responds to me and he has become a totally different person.... plz help me out plz..... i need him back no matter what.... and i can do anything for dis..... please tell me what to do coz i dont want to give up.... my friends keep tellin me that he is abusing me but i dont trust them and i also hear that he likes someone else.... i really want to win him back

Where are you from? and if you want people to understeand you you need to type more full words!

Like "rel"???dAMMMMMMM

And i think again some people love to be abused and use.
    Cause if the person himself tell you clearly he dont want you its clear that he really dont!

You need to have more self esteem.
    Cause you dont seem to love yourself.

And i think you just need to back off and start the break up process.
    And soon you will not even have time to think about him.

And for a guy not to like its hard to make him like you back.
    For a guy to let a girl like him or try again is easier i think.

And you sound more desperate , then in love!

He probably have moved on and is already probably seeing someone else so you should give up and try and move on as well since there isn't much you can do about getting him back. The reason why your relationship has ended is probably because of the long distance relationship and he probably found someone else who is living closer to him.
    If he is already seeing someone else then he most likely isn't interest in you so there's nothing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by soumya.datta View Post
    hey
    i read about your tips nd how you help.... i really need your help... My ex and i broke up 4 months ago... i have shifted somewhere else and due to which our rel became a long distance rel.... after i shifted dat is a month after i shifted he broke up with me nd tge reason is still not known.... we nomore are in contact with eachother.... i tried alot to save my rel nd to patch up with him but he got more annoyed and distant.... i really need him back because i really do love him.... i cant think of moving on... even if i try to contact him on fb he hardly responds to me and he has become a totally different person.... plz help me out plz..... i need him back no matter what.... and i can do anything for dis..... please tell me what to do coz i dont want to give up.... my friends keep tellin me that he is abusing me but i dont trust them and i also hear that he likes someone else.... i really want to win him back

Listen to your friends, they are telling you the truth. He is seeing someone else.

He probably moved on because he was unable to understand what you were talking about coz its literally like dat innit