+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he think? really long post, sorry about that.

What does he think? really long post, sorry about that.

its a screw up situation, but if you don't mind reading it.
    about 5 years ago i started talking to this guy, really liked him, in fact i really loved him, met up about a year later,
    it went good, nothing happened, but it was still very nice, about 2/3 days later, he said he cant talk to me anymore
    no reason given, i later found out that it was because he didnt want to hurt me anymore, he knew i liked him, so I'm guessing this is what he meant,
    but i also find out that he liked me to, so the matter because even more confusing,if anyone said to him about it, he would walk off.
    we didn't talk for about 2 years, i tried to move on, but no matter how hard i tried he was the first and last thought, my relationships soon because meaningless
    as i found out that noone could make me feel the way he did.
    i started talking to him, again it was all good, like nothing ever happened, but I've never asked about it
    i recently just came out of a relationship and started talking to him again, he said he wanted me to come see him,
    by accident I said no, he got defensive when i about it, and was fine once i said that it was a mistake,
    since then he hasn't really bothered to talk to me, in about 3 weeks, I've tried and when I've spoken to him, he says hes happy that im coming down,but the
    conversational doesnt' really go any further than that.
    he said to me that hes not open with his feelings, that's why he confuses me,
    he knows how i feel, Im in love , i have been for five years, every wish is for him and none come true, i don't ever want to be with anymore unless its him,
    id give him everything. if you can please have leave you thoughts, about how he might be feeling and if I'm better accepting that face hes not interested

about 5 years ago i started talking to this guy, really liked him, in fact i really loved him, met up about a year later,
    So you talked for a year, fell in love with him, then met him in person?

What's your specific question?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I'm sorry you're going through this, but if he wants to be with you he will make that clear. Men aren't very good about hiding their feelings. It doesn't mean he doesn't think you're a great girl, he probably just doesn't love you like you love him. I'd move on and find someone who won't cause you pain because he doesn't share your feelings.

How does one say "no" by accident? Or did you say no because you wanted to see how he'd react? Clever.

It doesn't matter what he's thinking. He's probably thinking that he likes you enough and that he hasn't had sex in a while. Or maybe he thinks you got more interesting/prettier/smarter and there is a chance he'll conveniently fall for you.

I think that coming to this forum right now and asking this question is not going to change anything. You've been in love with him for 5 years - you know he doesn't feel the same way - you're going to go visit him and end up with even more questions than you have now. If you want to be happy, you will move on from him and find someone who loves you (and hopefully lives near you). Otherwise, if you want to continue this emotional masochism you've got going on - well, you know the drill.

A relationship with him is not going to work. Ever. Because if it was going to work you would probably be living together by now and shagging each others brains out. But you are not are you? So try to act like an adult, accept the reality of the situation and stop wasting your life. Or learn to enjoy the pain.

u r wasting life time. je dont like and u keeps forcing yourself to him.stop get a life

u r wasting many years on smoke and fantasys u have. get a life move on.its clear u want him to be your gūy.but he is not interested not even in love.when a men wants u he will get things done to make u his gf. this dude dont have feelings for u.I guess he may wanted u to come to him just to sex u.since u r so desperate and keep forcing yourself to him.