+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice on meeting women.

I need advice on meeting women.

I am a beginner at meeting women. I have never had a girlfriend relationship before, but I have tried to get one before, but failed every time.

I am in college now (well summer vacation till september). There's this girl I saw at my school work, that is beautiful. I've only talked to her once, and that was to say thank you (for her checking me out of the lab), and she looked at me, smiled, and said you're welcome. I was in awe that day and have been thinking about her since that day.

-Anyways, it's been almost 2 months since school ended and since I last saw her. I've never met her, I don't know her name, and I bearly know anything about her. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on meeting her and getting to know her? I wish I could meet her asap lol, but like I said, I don't know her and don't know where she is.

Thanks

Dude I think you need to chill out a bit. I would first say to not get so worked up about a girl just because of her looks. Pretty girls are everywhere, you just need to find out which you feel are worth spending your time with, but you can only find that out by talking to them.

Another line of advice is go out, meet people, talk, interact, socialize, youll never run into her or anyone else sitting at home. And if you do run into someone you like just start talking, introduce yourself, etc.

Like heres an example of how I would approach a girl I like.

Say were both at a record store and shes looking at a CD of a band I like, I would say something to her like, "Thats a really good album" and then ask something like "Are you a fan of theirs?" and then just proceded with the conversation like that. After a while say something like "I don't belive I caught your name", and blammo you're aquanted. Then just be friendly and talkative whenever you see the person.

im not just goin after her looks, i think she may have the personality which is more important for me, but i won't know till i talk to her.

- How would you meet a girl you met randomly, at another time?

Originally posted by bball_1523
    im not just goin after her looks, i think she may have the personality which is more important for me, but i won't know till i talk to her.

- How would you meet a girl you met randomly, at another time?
    You'll have to grow some balls if you want to meet women. If you behave like a wussie with women, they'll think you are a wussie are unlikely to be attracted to you. It's a simple matter of evolutionary psychology. The primitive woman needed to be protected, hence the women who chose weak partners were simply eliminated from the evolutionary game. The women alive today are the descendents of the survivors, and will hence not find a wussie guy very attractive.

You're probably only attracted to this girl 'cause she was pretty and smiled at you. If you fall for every girl that does that - prepare for a life of agony!
    "The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night".
    - Otto von Bismarck

the thing that bothers me is my past, I tried 4 times to meet and get to know a girl and 4 times I failed and got rejected. Since the last time I tired (over two years ago), I haven't done anything to get to know women.

I agree i need balls, i'm gonna have to wait till school starts again to make my move. Thanks anyway

Yo

Yeah dude, seriously dont like a girl from the start. Many times in the past Ive liked someone from that moment too and it turns into nothing but pain. Dont think lifes like movies or anything cause it isnt. Like the others say, just talk to people outside, I mean, dont talk to them like your expecting a relationship, but talk to them just as a person, and see if you get along with them first. First see if you enjoy being around them as a person and if you do, and you sense she might be feeling the same towards you, pursue it. When the timings right dont verbally express your feelings about it but physically kiss her.You will know when the timings right. But never ever have expectations. Just chill.

Originally posted by AnEnduringRemnant
    But never ever have expectations. Just chill.
    That's much more easily said than done, AnEnduringRemnant
    "The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night".
    - Otto von Bismarck

Jedi Knight

Follow these 3 steps:
    1.Dont play RCT2 5 hours a day
    2.Go out and meet girls
    3.Chewie goes RRrrarrrr!

P.S. it always helps to go to parties and get drunk too, maybe you wont be in a relationship but you can get some thatll make you happy for the night., just be careful and be safe.

I know the force is with you.....

Listen to mjguitarist23

Listen to mjguitarist23

That DP came 5 minutes later
    - Otto von Bismarck

i havent played rct2 in months man, oh and chewie needs a job.

you know what B Ball.... if you like that girl, just go for it, create a conversation with her...show her you got confidence and everything.....and then ask her about gettin together...

the worst thing that could happen is that she'll say she has a b/f.....but act like it's all good...don't even let it phase you. She probably likes you as much, but she may be afraid to let it out as well....most females wait for the dudes to make their first move.

Don't act too nice, just go with the flow.... talk to her face to face.... I been in the same road as you, so I understand what you're going through. GIVE IT A SHOT...IF YOU DON'T, IT'LL MAKE YOU MAD. If she says she got a b/f, then at least you got that off your chest. Regardless of that, COURAGE IS THE KEY. You'll walk out happy either way.

Keep me posted about your story with that girl, and let me know if it works.

Sir Fix-A-Lot

PS. I knew this girl I liked for two years, then I hooked up with her g/f, who is very pretty (and single!)....now the girl (that I liked) finally lets it out saying that she wish that she hooked up with me....