+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just Confused...

Just Confused...

Hi guys, I really need some help
    I've been friends with this girl since I was in high school. I guess I have always liked her, but I was always the unpopular guy at school, so I was too afraid to say anything. Anway, we remained friends after high school, and I guess I realised how strong my feelings really were for her. The thing is shes always been in and out of relationships (I'm not even sure if shes with someone at the moment or not, though i think she is), and I've never been in a relationship, so I feel out of my league. I just don't know where to start. I don't know how she feels, and even if I did, I have no idea about what to do it about it. If anyone has any suggestions, i could really use some. I'm not the most confident guy in the world, and so far I've chicken out on any plans to say something to her.

First you need to find out if she's with anyone. If not just ask her out the worst thing is she could say no but at least you tried.

Yeah, I guess I already knew that. I was just afraid to do it. But it matters not. I found out from a friend that she is indeed with someone again. So I missed my chance I guess. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimu119
    Yeah, I guess I already knew that. I was just afraid to do it. But it matters not. I found out from a friend that she is indeed with someone again. So I missed my chance I guess. Thanks for the advice anyway.
    just say " have you ever had any feelings for me" and if she says "yes" then say "ditch the dirt bag and come with me baby!".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I dunno, that seems kinda sleezy...

Quote Originally Posted by Thimu119
    I dunno, that seems kinda sleezy...
    Word it differently then. Make it sound nice or something. Just tell her. If you talk to her already I dont see what the problem is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

well Thimu119, i think you've got two oportunities.

you forget the girl forever and look for another (threre are many moms with cute daughters)

or, just try to get a "good" friend to her. I mean, it would be better and easier for you and for her to talk to each other when you are friends - for this reason i wouldn't come straight to the point at once.
    when you give up, you have already lost!