+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unban innocentman

The forum gonna be in chaos if no one step forward to stop all these nonsense!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Unban him.

Please and thank you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    With all due respect you have no business banning people.

This is what I mean, when I say your English is so bad you don't understand what's going on.

These "trolls" that come here cause entertainment for the others that actually use the forum. It's part of the reason people like Vashti, who have 15,000 posts, stay for so long. It's fun and entertaining. If there were no laughs, people would come here, post their problem, and then leave. It would be boring and empty.

You only have 1,500 posts in the last 10 years. Leave the real members alone. Unban him.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LA banned him? LOL. Its true tho, trolls like him make it fun to come here. Its mental slumming, for those of us who wouldn't otherwise bother.

I think I've said this before but one possible solution is a 'no troll' section for very sensitive posters, with the rules in place in a sticky up top. Serious advice for serious issues only and any troll posts are immediately deleted. Make it clear that regs who dump or troll in this area will be infracted/banned.

And no, KZ, you can't call it 'For Pussies Only'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Doesn't even need to be an entire subforum. Could just be a simple checkbox in the thread that you're starting. "I'm a pussy"

It would be completely pointless, though. Some people will get offended by anything. There's a thread up right now because Vash got someone's panties in a knot.

LA, you should go back to neglecting the forum. It was more fun without you.
    Last edited by KingZ; 24-07-12 at 10:31 PM.

Yea, it was awesome when LA wasn't here, nothing worked, bots were posting all over the place, broken links were the norm.

Some people enjoyed having innocentman around, him and KingZ have some fun in threads. But because of innocentmans marginal intelligence, it allows people like cheekxs to try and get involved thinking its ok to be a complete tool with no actual input, and lets face it, she is a f*cking moron. At least KingZ can form thoughts and sentences that make sense, and his humour can be appreciated. Innocentman is a shadow of that, a repeating record of the same insults when he starts losing a battle. I personally don't give a shit about him calling me a closet homosexual, that is his way of losing a flame war.

I agree that he shouldn't be banned forever, but let the 7 day ban ride out. The way he went after HIA in the thread the other day was beyond instigating, he was an asshole and should spend some time away.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Yea, it was awesome when LA wasn't here, nothing worked, bots were posting all over the place, broken links were the norm.

Some people enjoyed having innocentman around, him and KingZ have some fun in threads. But because of innocentmans marginal intelligence, it allows people like cheekxs to try and get involved thinking its ok to be a complete tool with no actual input, and lets face it, she is a f*cking moron. At least KingZ can form thoughts and sentences that make sense, and his humour can be appreciated. Innocentman is a shadow of that, a repeating record of the same insults when he starts losing a battle. I personally don't give a shit about him calling me a closet homosexual, that is his way of losing a flame war.

I agree that he shouldn't be banned forever, but let the 7 day ban ride out. The way he went after HIA in the thread the other day was beyond instigating, he was an asshole and should spend some time away.
    Ive never been more convinced of your gayness.

i wonder who unban you?

i wonder who unban you?
    Why did you ban me in the first place? Is it because i have the star of david as my avatar? If it was, not cool man.

Do I need to sing the biggest douche in the universe again?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Do I need to sing the biggest douche in the universe again?
    Loveadmin isnt a douche, but he was a little rash to ban me. Would be nice to know what i did wrong. Personally i think its a canadian conspiracy against me, but i cant prove it. If only i had access to Loveadmins pms. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Loveadmin isnt a douche, but he was a little rash to ban me. Would be nice to know what i did wrong. Personally i think its a canadian conspiracy against me, but i cant prove it. If only i had access to Loveadmins pms. hmmm
    don't think too much..

it is your troll behavior that trigger the ban

don't think too much..

it is your troll behavior that trigger the ban
    Yeah i got the message you sent me. I was hardly trolling. Go read the thread that you banned me for. I gave someone some solid advice and an american came along and contradicted me with some 4 part apology pish. I said "jesus wept", he tried to insult me with some second rate humour, i criticised his moostache, then he went all oprah on my ass and ran crying like a baby to the teacher.

The OP in that thread was obviously a second rate psychopath, as was proved later in the thread. I just noticed it before the more experienced posters, which is to their shame. None of this changes the fact that cerby does undoubtedly put his walloper in mens asses.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Listen, PP, I love banning shitties just as much as the next guy, but this is too much. We can't lose the retarded brit.
    Not cool man. Cant believe you would call me that after all we've been through.

I am not a ****ing Brit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast