+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unban innocentman

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I asked loveadmin to unban both kingz and innocentman. He probably won't, though. My influence has diminished since I am not posting much these days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    KZ gives great advice when he puts a fraction of his oversized brain to it. I have yet to see a serious post from the other. Its like he's KZs little brother or something.

What is the criteria for banning? That's something I've never seen. Really, if KZ is banned (sorry, but I can understand innocentman) then Cheekxs needs to go for sure. Consistency, LA.

Oh, and fwiw, I tried posting to a different forum recently and was banned. lol. Our forum is very liberal compared to others, it seems. Must've been a record: I received a really high amount of rep points and was infracted 3 times for the same posts. All by the same tiny-penis mod, mind. Probably b/c when I got my 1st infraction I told him I'd file it appropriately, lol.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 21-08-12 at 12:27 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get infracted all the time on another site I post on. The mods don't like me; they are too touchy-feely.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I left that forum. This place may be chaos, but at least its consistent. Maybe I'll post my issue in BJ.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    KZ gives great advice when he puts a fraction of his oversized brain to it. I have yet to see a serious post from the other. Its like he's KZs little brother or something.

What is the criteria for banning? That's something I've never seen. Really, if KZ is banned (sorry, but I can understand innocentman) then Cheekxs needs to go for sure. Consistency, LA.

Oh, and fwiw, I tried posting to a different forum recently and was banned. lol. Our forum is very liberal compared to others, it seems. Must've been a record: I received a really high amount of rep points and was infracted 3 times for the same posts. All by the same tiny-penis mod, mind. Probably b/c when I got my 1st infraction I told him I'd file it appropriately, lol.
    agreed. cheekx should be banned..

update: look like she got banned by one of the mods.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Its lolable that the mods and the bigot loveadmin think they can ban people from an internet forum. All it does is change the usernames of the banned posters. Personally i couldnt give a **** if i get banned from here again, which is sad, because it used to be a fun place.

Next time i get banned, im not even going to waste the 5 minutes it takes to get past the pathetic security. The majority of the regulars are so far up their own ass, its ****ing nauseating to even attempt to troll them. What you have all done to get cheeks banned is beyond pathetic, even if she was annoying. Ive seen some of the so called regs be much more abusive and irritating than she could ever dream to be.

You might as well close the forum and have a select group of 5 or 6 posters , seeing who can kiss ass and talk utter shite in the most inventive way. For the record, i dont include Vashti in my reg rant.

Delete post/ban poster/kiss my balls.
    Last edited by jeejee; 21-08-12 at 04:58 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeejee, I wish you would erase that post. I like reading your stuff, it makes me laugh, and I don't want you banned.

I deleted the worst bit . Dont worry, they wont ban me. I have incriminating pics of LA and a goat and im not afraid to use them.

omg quit ****ing banning people!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cheekxs was an idiot. To be a useful forum (which is nominally what this place is), I think posters here should at least have IQ above 100.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

The problem with the posters like innocentman, KZ, and cheekxs (most of all), is that they tend to go after posters with shit advice and scare them off. I've noticed a lot of people with actual problems being posted to have one of these three just rail on them for no reason other than their beliefs aren't in line. Cheekxs was the worst because she would try and impose her Christian beliefs on others, and then call then stupid, faggots, idiots, morons, retards, you name it. There is no need for people like that here.

At least with KZ and innocentman is that they troll the regulars and for the most part stay out of the actual posts. So I could see them being brought back. Cheekxs is an absolute waste of space on this forum and contributes nothing, ever. We're all left a little dumber after reading her brutal attempt at forming some kind of wording that I can only assume was English at some point.

both have been unbanned.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    both have been unbanned.
    No kidding? Hey, thanks Loveadmin!

Now you guys behave yourselves!

haha, ive forgot my ****ing password.

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    both have been unbanned.
    Fu​ck you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast