Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Unban innocentman

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Fu​ck you.
    Don't be an ass.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Fu​ck you.
    This................

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    The problem with the posters like innocentman, KZ, and cheekxs (most of all), is that they tend to go after posters with shit advice and scare them off. I've noticed a lot of people with actual problems being posted to have one of these three just rail on them for no reason other than their beliefs aren't in line. Cheekxs was the worst because she would try and impose her Christian beliefs on others, and then call then stupid, faggots, idiots, morons, retards, you name it. There is no need for people like that here.

At least with KZ and innocentman is that they troll the regulars and for the most part stay out of the actual posts. So I could see them being brought back. Cheekxs is an absolute waste of space on this forum and contributes nothing, ever. We're all left a little dumber after reading her brutal attempt at forming some kind of wording that I can only assume was English at some point.
    Shit advice? You really are a raging homosexual.

Who are you? ****ing Oprah. Nobody ever reads your advice, because by the time they have waded through the first 10 paragraphs, they are probably fast asleep. Stick to what you do best man, putting your tadger mens asses.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look at them with their cute rebounding asshat routine b/c they've been a way a few days. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Look at them with their cute rebounding asshat routine b/c they've been a way a few days. LOL.
    LOL!!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    LOL!!
    Instead of laughing at indi's shit jokes, why dont you put the avatars back in the new posts section. You took it away because one faggot poster didnt like it because he browsed on his phone. **** him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Shit joke"? That was extremely funny and I didn't need to resort to any crude language.

But on the subject of avatars, I think it makes much more sense to have the 1st posters avatar show, not the last poster. Tho my indigo wave looks much nicer than your boring hexagram.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

"Shit joke"? That was extremely funny and I didn't need to resort to any crude language.

But on the subject of avatars, I think it makes much more sense to have the 1st posters avatar show, not the last poster. Tho my indigo wave looks much nicer than your boring hexagram.
    Yeah, to be fair, you are mildly amusing for a canadian. Im not sure i agree with your assertation that it makes more sense to have the first poster on show. Surely its better to see who posted last, so you can decide if you want to open the thread again? Usually when i see Cerbys ugly mug plastered all over the latest posts section i just snap log off, because if i dont, i'll get drawn into his web of faggotry.

Just as i was starting to warm to you again, you go and call my avatar a "boring hexagram". ****ing racist. BTW, i always thought yours was a blue snail. My eyes are ****ed.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Instead of laughing at indi's shit jokes, why dont you put the avatars back in the new posts section. You took it away because one faggot poster didnt like it because he browsed on his phone. **** him.
    Are you referring to me? I can assure you that I am not a faggot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you referring to me? I can assure you that I am not a faggot.
    Depends, do you browse on an i-phone and complain to LA that it was ****ing up the new posts section? I was referring to another dude that posted in one of LA's many naval gazing threads. Hmmm, how can i make the forum better type of pish thread, and some tit complained about avatars. LA, as usual got the wrong end of the stick and deleted the wrong thing, leaving me to fight a fruitless battle to get them returned.

Im sure youre not faggy in any way

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So now that you are unbanned (lol, sounds like a spaghetti western title), what wisdom are you going to share with us? Really, calling everyone faggot and bashing LA is getting boring.

We asked for your return b/c we thought you were a more intelligent version of troll. Sorry about the oxymoron (intelligent troll).
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Im sure youre not faggy in any way
    I am though - and I ****ed your dad.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    I am though - and I ****ed your dad.
    My dads dead, cunt. Thanks for reminding me.

No worries faggot.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

So now that you are unbanned (lol, sounds like a spaghetti western title), what wisdom are you going to share with us? Really, calling everyone faggot and bashing LA is getting boring.

We asked for your return b/c we thought you were a more intelligent version of troll. Sorry about the oxymoron (intelligent troll).
    Seems ive struck a nerve with the head honcho of the pseudo-intellectual crew. I never asked to be unbanned, i couldnt give a **** if im banned forever. Just for the record, firstly, i dont call everyone a faggot, i only call the ones that act like faggots, faggots. Secondly, LA is indeed a massive douche, as he is proving by continually banning and then unbanning people based on the opinion of a few middle aged sycophants. Thirdly, dont ever make the mistake of thinking you are more intelligent than me, based on a few posts that i make on a forum. Fourthly, im not an oxymoron.

I hope this post was a welcome break from you patronising the other members and assuming that everything you say is interesting and insightful. Also, stop calling me a troll, its insulting to compare me to the likes of cheeksx and that commie ****er Kingz.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast