+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I get her to open to me ?

How can I get her to open to me ?

I've meet this girl a couple of months ago and we've talked occasionally. A couple of days ago we hung out with a couple of friends and we were socializing with everyone. I did speak to her a couple of times, making her laugh and being cocky funny. She showed interest and I teased her and she said: You don't even know how I am, you can't say anything about me without knowing. I don't recall what I told her but I told her: Hey, I was just teasing you. She looked down and kept talking. Soon after we kept talking and I showed her my music list which was filled with 2pac, she liked it. I showed her an other song ( Search in youtube: You never know - Immortal Technique ) which is rather sad. She took my phone went to a seperate room to listen to the song. I warned her it was a really sad song. She came back and I asked her what she thought of the song. She said its real sad and looked as if it hit her. Later when we we're alone, I held her hand and told her she was a great person with a big heart. We we're both quite tipsy so each time I'd say something which was true about herself she'd laugh. ( In agreement or disagreement I'm not sure ). I didn't want to force her to talk about herself but it sounded like that ( We we're laying on a two story bed by that time. ) She might of though I was trying forcing her to speak about herself and repeated: Its not the moment to speak about that and she left to the bed underneath. I looked down and said something I don't recall. She didn't seemed mad and some of things I said are still a blur. The day after we spoke slightly and I asked her if what I told her yesterday night was true. She repeated once again Some of it but not really. Its not the place to speak about it ( Or something that way ). I changed topic and we spoke abit and I left afterwards.

I have a feeling she is broken inside for some reason and it troubles me in a way to see. I think I like her but I don't want to make her feel bad but sharing there problems is always good. If I do end up asking her for such, I feel like I should go up to her house take a casual walk first and talk by the time then ask her something. Because she wouldn't be surrounded by her friends.

Yo why do you listing to such a devilish song and also tell us to listing to it. whats wrong with you kid.

and you barely know her. so why do you ask how you can let her open up to you?

People open up while they know the other better.
    and when they want to, and with the person they want to open up with.

so its not your choices to go to a person and do stuff so they open up to you. what the hack!

i think you are asking bullshit. and when a person is like that the last ting you do is keep asking.
    smart ass. you know she dont like you asking, how the hack are you going to keep asking her stuff...............???

Have you ever hear the term "Shining Knight Syndrome? You will not score any points with this girl by trying to rescue her. Back off because you are not doing her any favors, all you are doing is using support to manipulate her to want you. You get her to open up, you will be cast into the friends zone or possibly be a rebound. She doesn't need you pestering her, she can lean on her GF's for support.

seems like she had problems, either let her fix them or let her go. women with problems is normaly a lost battle idk how into you they are their issues make your last on the list.

Don't ask her directly, try to get close to her. Share about your life and experiences and she will share hers too. In that way, she'll have the confidence to open to you her heartaches, if she has or anything.

Is hard to expect 'deep and meaningful' with someone you haven't formed a 'real' connection with. Don't force it, let her secrets unravel naturally.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown

There is also a chance that she is simply acting out, either way don't try to be heroic whatever the case is. Patience is the best thing to focus on here