+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do I not be annoying to my husband

how do I not be annoying to my husband

Not sure what to do but I have been married a while and you would think that I would know how not to annoy my husband but I dont. It has been a rocky marriage for a while so I am making changes and trying to make things better and deal with his faults and am trying to turn the other cheek when he does stuff that I don't like or stuff that hurts me. I have been the reason it was rocky due to my jealousy, insecurity and controling ways so I guess you can say I have pushed him away and lost my friend so I. Am trying to earn it back. But it is hard though because I guess with some of the stuff he is so touchy on some subjects and I try and have fun or try and talk about stuff on how or what I can do to get better but he just gets annoyed or frustrated so I stop talking about it so he doesn't shut downa and I change the subjet. It seems like I bug him or am really annoying him some days when he is tired or moody. How do I stop being annoying and stop bugging him? How do I be a fun wife he wants to hang with? I'm trying to be supportive and understanding of his friends that are girls and not make a big deal over the fact that he texts this one girl everyday that he has feelings for and will even go out and do things with her once in e while. What do I need to do. I want to be fun like I was when we first started dating. He said he wants me to be like I used to be but without the jealousy. How do I stop annoying him? What does he need from me?

we barely know you we dont know how you really r or how he is.and if you have issues that keep being a problem seek special help.and you know what you do wrong!and he need to work for the marriage 2! seeing other wwoman is not right! maybe you need to be yourself and get books to help you to take care of the bad parts of your actitude.start doing it for you! and not for him!cause if he leaves you you will be a mess again.

and you dont have to talk always. sometimes let your actions speak!do things different once in a while! but again it takes 2 to go tango! and it sounds to me like you want to hang yourself so he can be like you want. start loving yourself and do things cause u want to be a better person! and it will effect your marriage in a good way if that is needed.

**** ask him damn lady........? who should we know what bugs him?

Ask him what he needs. And why does he text this girl every day and why does he have feelings for her? What is going on here?

I do know that if a girl talks constantly, it's really annoying. Don't do that. Sometimes you can enjoy the silence.

If you have emotional problems, then see a therapist. When an adult has a problem, they fix it. Sounds like you might be insecure but I don't know why at this point.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)