+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this has never happend before, im so confused

this has never happend before, im so confused

So a little over a month ago, I bet a guy while out of town. We had a great night together and ended up having sex. I made it seem like it was a one night thing, but he came back the next day and we had sex again. When I got back to town he persued me heavely. Texting me all the time and telling me he thinks I'm great. a week later we met up in a near by city and had an amazing weekend as well. Now I'm used to getting my heart broken, so I had a huge guard up and was acting like it was just sex. He kept saying that you can't do that with love, and that you have to give it your all, and all these other sweet things. When we went home we continued to talk almost everyday, and he would always say he wished I was there with him. Finally I caved and told him I had feelings for him, and he didn't even freak out. We continued the same way. Then one weekend he was going back to the city we spent the weekend in, but said it was a boys trip. He sent me a pic of the hotel we stayed at to be cute, but then he went MIA for a couple days so I texted him. I told him id be visiting his home town, but he sad he wouldn't be in town. I acted non chalant about it. But then he changed his mind and stayed. i was busy with family that weekend so I only got to see him one night. The whole weekend he texted me. Then we spoke on the phone and he said all those things about love, and how he acts like that until he gets hurt. He also kept saying that all I want from him is sex. How I have this guard up against him. So we had a great night together again, but this one seemed very deep, with a stronger connection. But when I got back, nothing, silence! He just disappeared. what on earth happened?!!?? Help me please!!!

How long has he disappeared for? Did he say anything about leaving for something?

I've noticed that, unfortunately, sometimes guys like this get so excited in the beginning, talking about love and relationships etc.. But their feelings die out just as quickly. I'm sorry but it could be that he has lost interest.

If he has not contacted you for over a week, I suggest that you move on. You don't need a guy like this in your life. These types only cause drama and heartache

You might be experiencing the side effects of a one night stand.

Was sex on first date really necessary!?

And if you both do it so readily, why couldn't you do it with someone else, meaning he could easily have had a one nighter with someone while he was at that hotel. Very shaky start if you ask me.
    Last edited by toknow; 25-07-12 at 03:07 PM.

Depending on how long he's gone for and what his reasons were, you two maybe need to have a conversation about where this is heading...either a proper relationship or just a sex buddy arrangement.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

as i said in your other post he made if your fualt and used for your sex, your just to stupid to see it.

I only find it strange because I never made it seem like I wanted more. He did! Eve when I landed I had a text from him thathat said farewell with a sad face. I texted back with a very simple "till next time". I felt bad so I texted him two days later and he was still being his sweet self. No signs of attitude change at all.