+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex may be with someone already wtf?

Ex may be with someone already wtf?

HELLO i posted in another forum about a similar situation and well im kinda confused. Two weeks ago gf moved out . We werent fighting after nine months of kinda on and off and we broke up before up to three weeks. Now since i didnt go see her at a friends house last weekend she stopped texting me like a week ago told me she loved me and on her fb i seen she was hanging out with some dude. Now im not looking for someone to say move on i kinda wanna know if anyone relates. So ya immature that i am i read her FB which i never do and she was posting that she was saying its sucks when u meet someone and they are with someone who is not good. or whatever. THen she replied after responses she will wait someone will come along. Now sounds corney but im relating this becasue nothing else at all was posted about this guy and this was on last wed. THen Sunday she puts a pic of him and her posing well anyone can do that even friends but has only that pic on her fb. Seems like she put this on there knowing im looking at it because sunday i made her mad texting her about someone. I know these are games and i guess if anyone yells at me and says thats what it is im stupid.
    I apologise if im confusing or posting nonscense i tend to dwell on dumb stuff. BUT i believe my question to sum it up is if someone just goes and puts a pic of her and a guy on their dumb facebook a few days after meeting and a week after we were just together nine months is crazy immature and its my fault for texting her repeatedly she can be very spiteful esp when she doesnt get her way. SHe has done this before but she always does this right when we break up telling me about this guy sending me pics. etc
    Last edited by ayran; 25-07-12 at 11:58 PM.

Delete facebook from your life. You will be a much happier person. You know the fbi read every single message you send on it?

Awesome ayran, this post contains pretty much completely different details than your last post. It is hard to give advice when you're all over the place.

In this one she is your "ex" in the other one she is still your "gf". So which is it?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    You know the fbi read every single message you send on it?
    And they can read your thoughts. I wear a tinfoil hat to stop them.
    Last edited by Boisdevie; 26-07-12 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    It is hard to give advice when you're all over the place.
    This guy is so dim it's untrue. Bet if you replaced his brain with the same volume of gunpowder it wouldn't be enough to blow his ears off.

End this relationship, delete her from your FB, suspend your account. delete her number and block it. Then just delete her from your mind.