+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm not sure the nature of what we're doing :)

I'm not sure the nature of what we're doing :)

There's a girl I've been friends with for a while - but, we only ever see each other on the odd occasion (which is always fun). Anyway, she recently broke up with her boyfriend and, half a week later started texting me again (I'm not trying to insinuate anything from this, but that's just the plain facts). So we've been texting back and forth for about three days non-stop now... just about random stuff and life.

Oh, I thought I'd insert this fact - I like her, no idea if she likes me (in that way, at least) - but we always make each other laugh so she at least likes me as a friend.

Anyway - somewhere during our text conversations I say, "bleh... we should hang out sometime" and she replied, "don't say it like its a bad thing, I was gonna ask the same question but I thought it might be weird." - so the conversation continued on a separate subject, but eventually it moved to me telling her about how my friends were trying to drag me along to some event this Sunday which I didn't want to goto - I then said, "Maybe I should organise something on this Sunday instead - are you free? ". She said she'd check her diary, before saying, "I am free all Sunday... HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE I WANNA SEE IT AND NOT GET SHOT".

Too soon? Probably, but that's just her - anyway, so I'm like sure, sounds good, and she replies, "defs totes migotes meet at [location] please say yes?" and I say "that's perfect" and she says, "YAYYYYY" - although once again, she's always super excited like that. Anyway, we talk about other stuff for a while - and our convos are dangerously close to not flirting, if not flirting - but I can't tell for sure what her intentions.

Today she texts me to say, "So you wanna meet earlier than the actual session on Sunday?" and I said, "Sure." and she replies, "Yayy I don't have to have a boring weekend!".

So yeah - that's the state of things. I have no idea if I'm going on a date on Sunday, or just going to watch a movie with a friend - which is very confusing!

She's keen. It's bloody obvious. How more obvious could it be other than if she stuffed her hand down your pants and grabbed yer pecker.

Shes gonnd put a cock in her ass and ur has been selcted to **** it up. you need to extrapalate all over this biddys vagina walls.

You see, one thing I forgot to mention is that she's done a lot of friendzone stuff in the past, such as constantly calling me her bestfriend and calling "cute". I can't tell if I'm just knee deep in that friendzone or if I'm out of it.

Well go to the movie and make a move on her stupid and then you'll know won't you?

New to the site, but I'd like to add my $0.02.

You need to be careful with this, she just got out of a relationship. You have no idea what her intentions are. You have no idea how she still feels about her new ex, and how she views the opposite sex at the moment. I know both of you have been long time friends, but relationships can do some crazy thing to you mentally, psychologically. She may possible be incredibly lonely and unstable that she's keen to hang out with anyone. Then again, I don't know 100% of the situation. But as a friend, be there for her. And that's all.

Later, when things are in order, that's where you try and initiate more of a "friendly relationship". I don't know, maybe it's just me or I'm just overanalyzing it too much.

Em.

Maybe she only wants you be with her to help her move on with her past relationship.