+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting out of friendzone

Getting out of friendzone

I have about 4 female friend's total.

In high school, I had a bunch cause I thought it was "cool." Not so much anymore. Only about 4 now.

Anyway, one of these current 4 and I are going out to some bars Friday night to hang out. We were making plans over text, and the topic of misreading signals from the opposite sex came up. She said, "haha well at least u have signals to read!"

Was surprised, cause she is cute, and would be surprised if handsome guys don't approach her when she goes out.

So I replied, "Are you kidding? If I hadn't FZ myself after meeting you, I definitely woulda tapped that."

She replied, "Hahahaha"

Potential, does this have it?

There isn't enough detail here to assume anything. What you said could be interpreted as creepy just as easily as anything else. Don't rely on text to read/interpret signals. Go by personal interaction instead.

There is also the opportunity to just ask her out, but you'd be jeapordizing your friendship. So there is risk associated with the reward.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Kit is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This is how friendzone works: chzemokid.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/emo-scene-hipster-friendzone-logic.png

If you like a girl, tell her as soon as possible to see if you have a chance. The longer she goes thinking you aren't into her like that, the more she'll convince herself that she doesn't want you. If you tell her from the beginning, she'll see you as a potential mate and decide if she wants that from you. It's dishonest to be her friend only in hopes of getting laid/dating her. Girls hate losing their best friends because it turns out the person didn't actually like them for them but only for what's in their pants.

How would you feel if your best guy friend acted the same way? Say you guys did everything together and talked about women and all sorts of things, then one day he got all weird and asked you out. When you said you hadn't really thought of him that way and only wanted to be friends, he gets super pissy, calls you a bitch and you never hear from him again. How would that make you feel? He only liked you because he wanted in your pants. Everything else was a lie and now you've lost your best friend.

If a girl really likes you she will let you know it...they don't hang around in hopes you will ask her out....why should she when some other girl might come along. So if the signal is weak, it's not one of interest. If she starts hanging off of ya while you are out partying, she is into you and you have been too stupid to notice.

When you absolutely, positively have to get out of the friend zone, Rohypnol..accept no substitutes. She's your friend, so she trusts you and it won't be difficult to slip one in her drink. You'll be fist ****ing her anus by 10:30 guaranteed. And before you say it, there's no need to thank me, and I refuse all forms of payment for this trade secret my boy so don't offer.

The right way to get out of the friend zone is to turn around and walk away. Don't worry about the friendship, that was just some fake cover for your lack of assertiveness. Turn around, walk away, and start right the next time with somebody new. Start right by flirting in the first conversation, and ask her out before you develop a crush.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.