+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm insanely attracted to my girlfriends sister. What do I Do?

I'm insanely attracted to my girlfriends sister. What do I Do?

So, I'm going out with this girl and she's pretty and is a loving, sensitive, kind hearted person.

Problem is I am insanely sexually attracted to her little sister. Her looks, her body, Her ethnicity (Pakistani), her voice, her hands, the way she walks, her high sex drive, her laugh, her confidence, her energy. They all make my heart race. She's the most attractive girl I've been around IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (I'm 23)

I've thought certain girls were attractive before but NOTHING like my attraction towards her. I want her so bad my heart aches whenever I hear her talk or laugh.

I also think about having sex with her every single day and when I hear she is having sex with someone else I feel like I've been thumped in the stomach and furiously jealous towards whichever guy it is. I think it'd be some sort of spiritual nirvana if I was able to engage in any sort of sexual encounter with her.

Why did this have to happen to me? I've waited so long for a girlfriend and when I get her, her sister is the sexiest girl I've EVER been around.

Now when her sister comes around to our place, I have to arrange to go out or I am always stuck in the bathroom or in the study pretending im busy because when I'm around her my hands almost shake with desire and I have to spend the whole time not looking turned on.

I've had to be rude to her before to sort of drive a wedge between me and her because I can't bear to be around her. The physical attraction is so strong.

What the hell can I do to get over this? My girlfriend wonders why I act weird around her and worst of all my girlfriend is good friends with her so she regularly comes around.

Why did this have to happen to me? I've waited so long for a girlfriend (4 years) and when I get one, her sister is the sexiest girl I've EVER been around. It's almost like it's a huge price I have to pay for it. It hurts so bad because I really love my girlfriend and I could never cheat on her with her sister.

What can I do to break the fixation? I've tried and it hasn't worked so far. It's like a chemical thing which stirs in me whenever she's around. I'm just so physically attracted to her.

simple.... break up with your gf and go with the her sister...

"Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

If you have that strong feelings for your gf's sister then, it isn't fair for your gf....
    So you need to break up with your gf and most likely, you'll need to tell your gf about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    If you have that strong feelings for your gf's sister then, it isn't fair for your gf....
    So you need to break up with your gf and most likely, you'll need to tell your gf about this.
    What? If I told my gf about this it'd kill her.

Especially as I'm sure she's jealous of her sister.

To be clear, I don't find her sisters personality that attractive and I don't love her as a person. She's very arrogant, can be quite cruel and doesn't have the genuine, kind personality of my girlfriend.

This is lust and based on everything about her physically. Her body, her face, her hair, her features, her voice, the way she moves and her energy.

lust won't last..

use your brain instead of your di*k to think...

It's lasted about 4 years...

and It's not a matter of thinking...

It's a matter of instinct and how to curb it....

I suppose a threesome is out of the question.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You are obviously not compatibly enough to feel a strong enough desire for your GF..her sister is proof of that...you were so desperate to find a gf you took on the first thing that would let you. You are with her for the wrong reasons. If you so loved your GF in the purest form you wouldn't be lusting after any woman. As long as you date this girl, the sister will always be a problem for you. good luck with that.

Ah the old problem. Only enough bloody in the male body to power either the brain or the reproductive tackle. But not both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzog91 View Post
    i suppose a threesome is out of the question.
    lol!!! :d ...

Maz is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by benzerbru View Post
    so, i'm going out with this girl and she's pretty and is a loving, sensitive, kind hearted person.

Problem is i am insanely sexually attracted to her little sister. Her looks, her body, her ethnicity (pakistani), her voice, her hands, the way she walks, her high sex drive, her laugh, her confidence, her energy. They all make my heart race. She's the most attractive girl i've been around in my entire life (i'm 23)

i've thought certain girls were attractive before but nothing like my attraction towards her. I want her so bad my heart aches whenever i hear her talk or laugh.

I also think about having sex with her every single day and when i hear she is having sex with someone else i feel like i've been thumped in the stomach and furiously jealous towards whichever guy it is. I think it'd be some sort of spiritual nirvana if i was able to engage in any sort of sexual encounter with her.

Why did this have to happen to me? I've waited so long for a girlfriend and when i get her, her sister is the sexiest girl i've ever been around.

Now when her sister comes around to our place, i have to arrange to go out or i am always stuck in the bathroom or in the study pretending im busy because when i'm around her my hands almost shake with desire and i have to spend the whole time not looking turned on.

I've had to be rude to her before to sort of drive a wedge between me and her because i can't bear to be around her. The physical attraction is so strong.

What the hell can i do to get over this? My girlfriend wonders why i act weird around her and worst of all my girlfriend is good friends with her so she regularly comes around.

Why did this have to happen to me? I've waited so long for a girlfriend (4 years) and when i get one, her sister is the sexiest girl i've ever been around. It's almost like it's a huge price i have to pay for it. It hurts so bad because i really love my girlfriend and i could never cheat on her with her sister.

What can i do to break the fixation? I've tried and it hasn't worked so far. It's like a chemical thing which stirs in me whenever she's around. I'm just so physically attracted to her.

im in the exact same boat as you man, it's sooo hard i feel your pain, everyday it's this deep heart ache and its the worst because how do you tell her or anyone ahhh

So she is the hot sister out of the two and you ended up with the ugly? That sucks that you aren't saying "she is the more beautiful girl I've ever seen" about your own gf!

Well it sounds like one is a great personality and the other great looks, so what are you looking for? I would see it as a test, everyday you resist shows the love for your girlfriend! I would definitely not tell your girlfriend, she will never stop being suspicious...