+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am I so Shy? (please advice)

am I so Shy? (please advice)

If things be the way they seem then I am not that bad. I dont know why it seems like girls dont like it to go far between us like to develop into a real relationship or som'n. All my life it is always like I'm this big brother of hers Its the same with every other girl I've met.a girl aint never kicjk me in the ass but it is always like THIS IS HOW FAR IT CAN GET. they aint never said it though.
    One problem I have: I am too good to em at the first day we become acquanted. but it doesnt go beyond that. should boys really make the first move of interest.I am always afraid she will slap me if I touch her hands or try to kiss her cheeks or hold her hands or hip. MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM:I DONT KNOW.

please say some'n.

thanx y'all.

Confidence man, its all about confidence. Don't be TOO nice to them the first time you meet them, just act cool, don't sweat stuff so much. Make sure you wait a little while before you make a move like holding hands or kissing. Just casually put your arms around her and watch her response.

A girl wont just slap you for trying to hold her hand, they will generally just pull there hand away if their not interested. They would only slap you if you refuse to let go or if you touch her in some unappropriate way.

But definitly work on your confidence, it is pretty much the only thing that is universally liked by women. And just be yourself man, dont try to change yourself to make a girl like you.