+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solved past relationship issues with ex? Now what?

Before it was mostly initiated by me, and mostly would get nowhere cause it'd be a couple short replies then he'd disappear. With him occasionally sending me something.

But since I told him how I was getting sick of how things were, how it's not worth it, how we aren't friends, then he contacted me the next day, asked to see me, we hung out for the first time in a month and we talked about everything. he told me how he needs to kinda "find himself" regarding what he wants to do as a major in college and his life goal(s).

and I repeated how I am not his friend, never wanted to be, how we aren't friends, how all of this has been so hard for me, and that there's no point in me being around him/bothering if he doesn't want to be with me. Then he told me how he still loved me, then as we talked more he brought up the topic of our relationship and some issues we had, and we talked about them and solved a lot of things.

He seemed happier around me after that. he told me "now we can hang out more since we talked about all of this" and also "I'll be in NY this week but I'll text you when I am there"

Then he went to NY and a couple days later did text me. Then Wednesday I texted him and then Thursday it was like equal effort cause the night before (wednesday night) he seemed to disappear but it's literally his cell service where he is. I had contacted him on FB Thursday asking what happened and he told me he texted me back twice but how I never replied, I never got the messages and whatever I had sent him Wednesday night didn't go through/deliver til later Thursday. So then my last text from the night before went through to his phone on Thursday and then he texted me a minute later with "Hey " and we talked.

We didn't talk Friday though. Which kind of felt odd since the last couple days we talked. So I don't know when we'd talk again. But how the last conversation we had went I felt awkward anyway...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiper32 View Post
    But since I told him how I was getting sick of how things were, how it's not worth it, how we aren't friends, then he contacted me the next day, asked to see me, we hung out for the first time in a month and we talked about everything. he told me how he needs to kinda "find himself" regarding what he wants to do as a major in college and his life goal(s).
    Ugh, classic push-pull. He sounds like something of a drama/attention whore. Watch out. My advice stands. Give him space. Lots and lots of it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I just feel like everything is so incredibly awkward since last time we talked. I think he saw what I was saying as me just being random and nothing more.

But it's like I oddly would want to talk again just to kind of make it seem "fine" even if as far as I know everything is.

He wasn't even online today. I think he gets home tomorrow. I would suppose I just let things be.......

Some woman love to be hurt.

And some people apparently like to be rude...
    Last edited by Yiper32; 05-08-12 at 09:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12