+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I get my ex back after letting her down again

How can I get my ex back after letting her down again

I was with this girl for 2 years and we were on and off. She broke up with me and we got talking like old days. She would wish me goodnight etc. But every time she said she would meet up, she ended doing something else - going out with friends etc. She aslo told me that she needed time to think and I told her that she does not FEEL to see me as she keeps blowing me off. I then told her that it was best I leave her alone now. Now she is not talking to me on the same level. What is my next step, I still want her back. Have I blown it completely ?

She doesn't want you back. She kept talking to you because she is trying to ween herself off of you, so don't hold your breath.

You didn't blow anything, your relationship was on and off for a reason, you both sucked being in a relationship together. Time to move on.....trust me you will meet someone much better.

Man I've been where you are currently are so let me tell you this..You do not deserve to be with a girl that does not feel at least the same as you do..It's the foundmental of self-respect.Even if you get together you will be in doubts constantly and the relation will not be joyful, rather a bad version of the old times you had with that girl..My opinion is to cut 100% any connections with her, regroup yourself and go out there to meet a new girl that will blow your mind off and that will truly appreciate you.

SHE - IS - NOT- INTERESTED- IN -YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant you see that? Leave her alone. move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelson111 View Post
    I was with this girl for 2 years and we were on and off. She broke up with me and we got talking like old days. She would wish me goodnight etc. But every time she said she would meet up, she ended doing something else - going out with friends etc. She aslo told me that she needed time to think and I told her that she does not FEEL to see me as she keeps blowing me off. I then told her that it was best I leave her alone now. Now she is not talking to me on the same level. What is my next step, I still want her back. Have I blown it completely ?
    You kind of remind me of myself because whenever I was trying to get my ex back, I practically had no idea what I was doing. I honestly just cut corners and used a PDF to practically show me how to get my ex gf back. It honestly put the entire situation into perspective and it even showed me exactly what I was doing wrong. To boot, it even just required that I used my cell phone as my tool of getting her back.

It was honestly very cool. Check out the PDF I downloaded...I wrote a full testimonial on it over at DYEA.com. dateyourexagain.com/?p=115 It's definitely worth it, dude.

The past let bygones be bygones, next will be better.

Give her some space and show her at the same time you are moving on with things. It doesn't mean you are giving up hope, rather allowing her to realise perhaps you are the one she wants. Maintaining your integrity throughout is important - she will see this. Be the friend she wants and in time things may change.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rastogy View Post
    Try astrologer too to get the best result.
    Idiot.......

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    SHE - IS - NOT- INTERESTED- IN -YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant you see that? Leave her alone. move on!
    You forgot to call him a faggot.