+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This intense electric feeling/spark when your eyes meet? Experiences?

You probably need to examine your current relationship. You said you've 'never' felt that way around your b-friend. I can tell you this, if my partner said that about me, in comparison to what she felt around someone else, I'd want her to do me the favor and break up. Do you AND your b-friend justice, think seriously about ending this current relationship so you both can find a better match.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

I had a major surgery a couple years ago...when it was time for me to leave the hospital a young man came to take me to the car in my wheelchair. Anyway, we got to talking. I had been in the hospital for 5 days and I was a doped up so it was an open/fluid conversation. He asked me how old I was and I told him 26. He said he thought I was 19 or something (which was very nice of him to say)...he went on to tell me that he was also 26 and then we realized we had the exact same birthday....he asked me if I ever felt like 2 halves of a person b/c our birthdays were right on the cusps of Capricorn and Aquarius. I did feel this way a lot. This conservation was only about 5 min. long, but in that time I felt a "spark" or a connection...I thought about him for days and wondered what it mean etc...

Synchronicity...look it up. It can be whatever you want it to mean really. I choose to attach meaning to encounters like this...why not? Makes life interesting.

it can be one sided

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12