+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This intense electric feeling/spark when your eyes meet? Experiences?

This intense electric feeling/spark when your eyes meet? Experiences?

Hey guys!!

I have a question:
    Do any of you guys know the feeling, when you meet a person, get to know him and you feel instant chemistry? Do you think chemistry is mutual?

Or this electric feeling that runs through your body when you eyes meet? even if it's only for seconds??

Do you think this is something that has to be mutual?
    or can it be one-sided too?

Do any of you guys have experience with this?

Lol, of course chemistry has to be mutual.

When two people find each other attractive, if you make eye contact, you can tell if there's a spark.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Funny question. How come you ask that ?

I dont know but i think most of the time its something nice you saw in the other and his response toward it makes you
    feel more of that feeling...?
    But i think it doesnt have to mean that he like you 2 or something. He can just be nice to you and you feel like its a
    answer toward what you feel.

Well I met someone and I don't remember that I ever felt like this around anybody. And I'm a bit confused about the feelings I had around him.

It's not like there is any chance of me being with him anyway. I was hosting him for two nights on my couch (coucsurfing.com) and we really just instantly clicked: but I have a boyfriend, he has a girlfriend and he's gone by now anyway. Plus it's not like he's living in a city I have the urge to visit...

It's just weird. I never felt like that around my boyfriend. Let's say I'm hoping that you guys might have an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by PuiPuiRandy View Post
    Hey guys!!

I have a question:
    Do any of you guys know the feeling, when you meet a person, get to know him and you feel instant chemistry? Do you think chemistry is mutual?

Or this electric feeling that runs through your body when you eyes meet? even if it's only for seconds??

Do you think this is something that has to be mutual?
    or can it be one-sided too?

Do any of you guys have experience with this?
    I dont realy believe in that "feeling" , we are too influenced by the physics and the image of the other , if you meet a handsome guy you'll certainly have that kind of feeling, I would call it just desire ...it's all.

No it's more complex than that, well for women that is. Women are definitely different than men when it comes to attraction. We go by our emotions, and how a man carries himself (confidence), how he dresses ( we look at the shoes). Men go by what they see physically, the eyes, face are the first thing, then the rack or they see nice ass or tits and make sure the face is of equal attractiveness.

When I is see an attractive man I can feel nothing for them.

If instant chemistry didn't exist, the human race would be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No it's more complex than that, well for women that is. Women are definitely different than men when it comes to attraction. We go by our emotions, and how a man carries himself (confidence), how he dresses ( we look at the shoes). Men go by what they see physically, the eyes, face are the first thing, then the rack or they see nice ass or tits and make sure the face is of equal attractiveness.

When I is see an attractive man I can feel nothing for them.

If instant chemistry didn't exist, the human race would be in trouble.
    well it's hard for me to believe that this chemistry is more than a physical attraction ....

Quote Originally Posted by love_architect View Post
    well it's hard for me to believe that this chemistry is more than a physical attraction ....
    It's all physical initially. If it evolves, it becomes more complex and emotional. Sparks can be a great thing, but they can burn out really quick too, like when someone opens their mouth.

Well, he wasn't bad looking, but I'm sure it wasn't that.

There are enough good looking men and mostly it's like I look at them, think yummy and then that's it. I find my boyfriend really good-looking and I do think that he's the better looking one of them.

So what I'm talking here about isn't merely physical attraction, what I long for right now, is having him next to me, talk to him, just feel his presence. I met him and it just felt like we could talk about everything, no need for any show, etc... I kinda felt free around him, comfortable and didn't think twice about what to talk.

Anyway... coming back to the actual question: mutual or not?

Cause I'm wondering if something like this, something I consider to be beautiful, could be merely wishful thinking in my mind.. maybe he didn't feel the connection at all. I know I might never see him again, but just the thought that it wasn't just one sided would mean a lot to me.

and have you ever experienced this electric tingling when looking into someone's eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    It's all physical initially. If it evolves, it becomes more complex and emotional. Sparks can be a great thing, but they can burn out really quick too, like when someone opens their mouth.
    my point was it's really easy to seduce, all you need is a good look, some speaking skills, if you have that excuse me to say that but you have already 90% to put her in your bed .

It's impossible to say if it was mutual.

He may have thought you were cute, may have just liked your personality, or may have just felt comfortable talking to you and glad to have someone friendly around while he was passing through. Then again, he may have felt all 3.

If it's just the thought that you want to make you happy, just imagine that he felt all 3 for you. It's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    If it's just the thought that you want to make you happy, just imagine that he felt all 3 for you. It's possible.
    true, you've got a point. This whole thing is probably mostly happening in my head, so why not turn the things the way I'd like them to be... still it's not the same.

I'm even thinking about writing him. we went out one of the nights he was here and we had some glasses of wine, anyway: drunk. I guess I wasn't behaving completely innocently (do not misunderstand, we didn't kiss or anything), I or we were just flirting and our faces were mostly touching... anyway.
    I was thinking about sending him a text, saying I'm sry, which I am (plus I'm embarrassed...) for being pushy and not respecting his space and relationship..

Pathetic? yes, i know and we all know what my real reason is... -> hoping I might get some feedback:

guys pls feel free to tell what a stupid idea it is (which i already know), maybe some strangers on the other side of the planet might be able to put some sense back into my head!

oh god... i just read through my last post again. it sounds like i already am cheating.. BAD BAD IDEA. should stop this right now.
    cheating by having sex is already bad, but imo emotionally is even worse. It seems like I'm obsessing about this whole thing.
    With my boyfriend being 5000 miles away for a year... things are harder than I had imagined. anyway, still not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by love_architect View Post

Because you are a guy....female brains work on a different scale.

Quote Originally Posted by PuiPuiRandy View Post
    oh god... i just read through my last post again. it sounds like i already am cheating.. BAD BAD IDEA. should stop this right now.
    cheating by having sex is already bad, but imo emotionally is even worse. It seems like I'm obsessing about this whole thing.
    With my boyfriend being 5000 miles away for a year... things are harder than I had imagined. anyway, still not an excuse.
    Don't worry hun, it happens to everyone. Maybe you need to find a hobby to fill in the void while the old man is away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast