+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My gf thinks I raped her please give me advice.

I dont know if i can believe you. cause you put a lot of excuses to make it sound like you are a poor guy with issues.

aNd i think its stupid that people even drink, cause you do stuff that you normally wont do.
    and as a girl you may be a target for bad guys for them to rape or force you into shit you dont like.
    So she drinking and being drunk is stupid of hers.

And why would you even **** her while she is drunk, knowing she is may not be fully there.

I think you botch r sick people! She have a very dark fantasy to drug you?!! And all you response is with a laugh?
    That bitch is ****ed up in her mind and whole life. I think if it really did happen like that , that ****ed up that she is, she
    may have plan all of this as a part of one more fantasy bullshit.
    Or she did not aspect you to go sexual with her while she is drunk.

But at the end i think you both need special help. cause its not okay the way you both deal with sex and have sick fantasy.
    and that drug can kill you 2. and how can you say to her you tough it was part of her fantasy? dude you are sick.

Lesson leurned stop drinking and get help! And seek God for real!

are you guys Gothic or some shit like that?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    are you guys Gothic or some shit like that?
    The goths I know tend to be sensitive and romantic folks. The morbid appearance is misleading.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

ya the kinkier ones are doctors, lawyers and politicians.....oh and religious leaders, ministers.

I know plenty of kinky goths....
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

We went inside and she went to bathroom (and took a rohypnol) then to her room and changed for bed. I had been in her room watching tv. When she got in I then went to bathroom. When I got back to her room the tv was switched off so I went to turn it back on and she said "dont you want to sleep", I replied "no im not really tired yet" and began to take my coat off.
    I think when she went to the bathroom, she might have taken a rohypnol herself. Was a drug test performed on her within 24 hours of the event?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

i think smackie has said everything i thought about this issue. if you are not withholding any information on your first post, this does look like a well planned move.

She's a god damn BPD bitch. GET OUT OF THAT SHIT !

I'm serious. I've been wondering on other guy forums and many guys with low self esteem are trapped by these women.

They act nice etc, get the dominant frame , treat you like a rat and put all the guilt on you. Then when you kick them out of your life they come crawling back ( before that they accuse you as the greatest jerk, rape guy ever ! )

You DID NOT rape her. She didn't said 'STOP' or anything. For Christ's sake, by that theory I've possibly have sexually abused like 10 girls by now ( im a virgin, but i mean that through kissing and touching).

Most women want to feel dominated. I read on bunch of guy forums these women who dominate the relationship possibly have another 'alpha' guy. Not saying she's cheating, but possibly, she's crazy.

Grow a sack and for God's sake don't let anyone phase you. You don't need to dominate relationship and make her your slave, but equate the things in it.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some women are just one big piece of shit. I just wonder why women like her are such psychos. I am just wondering. I hope she can't have children, cause spreading genes like this would be simply harmful for the world. She's a psycho bitch and she deserves to be treated badly. I hope someone will finish her like she did to you.
    Seriously, what the hell?? I hate when someone uses the rape-card for whatever reason. What is even worse, are those stupid psycho mothers, who convince their poor children that they have been molested by their fathers, even though it's not true. But if you tell something to a child many times, it's possible the child will believe in it. And so the father become pedophiles and have no custody. This world is sick.
    I wazzzz here

She's pathetic! So rude! I think she's depressed that's why she acted like that. But Dude, if you are an innocent there's no need to worry about. Tell them the truth and nothing but the truth. Because if not there's a great possibility that her family would send you to jail. Hmm.. Haven't she visit a psychiatrist? because she need it too badly. Poor girl!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12