+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me, what should I do?

Does she like me, what should I do?

I am a summer intern for 2 months and it's been 5 weeks now and I think I am in love with this other summer intern. I started talking to her the very first day of the internship and we hit it off really well. She would always smile when I saw her, and we would talk a lot especially if it was just the two of us. However she does work with another intern my age and I seem to get some mixed signals when she is with other students. Well I manned up and asked her for her number after like 1 week and she gave it to me. Now back to the mixed signals, sometimes when I walk by she's all smiles and other times she shows no emotions. It gets more complicated because another mutual friend asked her if she likes anyone and apparently she said yes. When he asked if she liked me she said no. But now she just says she doesn't actually like anyone when this mutual friend asks her. Recently I was chatting with her through email and I brought up that I would take her to a restaurant if I had a drivers lincense(which I don't). She then suggested a shopping center near our workplace because she knew I wouldn't be getting it soon. We ended up chatting for like 2 hours. The next day I ended up talking with her for a really long time because she was really upset at another intern for joking about her. From when we left work at 5pm we texted back and forth until like 2am and more the following day. We ended up talking a lot about music she likes but now I think she is ignoring one of my texts which I don't think is such a big deal cuz it was a kinda random question but do you think she likes me? Also what should I do if she does? I really think I'm in love with her and we would be going to different colleges in like a month. Her college would prObably be around 3 hours away from mine and if she does like me I would be willing to do long distance although this may just be love playing tricks on my mind. Sorry for such a long post , any advice for me would be greatly appreciated!

Bump, advice please?

This seems like lust, more than anything else.

Let her go. You need to move on.

Even on the off-chance she is into you, you two are going to be far apart. It's best to avoid long distance relationships.

I agree with Pianist. I'm not discouraging you but to tell you frankly long distance relationship is only good for a month or two. I've been through this situation of yours Dude. Your just making yourself suffer. So better end it off.