+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help I've mucked up big time, I've lost him forever, help?!

Help I've mucked up big time, I've lost him forever, help?!

I met the man of my dreams but I let the fear get to me because of my trust issues, I let him see that i was immature and crazy.
    I used to be confident and always happy,. We we fine until I sent him a stupid goodbye message and the fact my sister thought it would be interesting to text him on her phone. Kinda seemed stalkerish thinking bout it. He told me not to message him, I deleted him off of everything. But he's still all I think about, I want to push my confidence up and do something positive. I was too clingy looking back, which I shouldn't have been, just wish I could prove to him That i could change and things can change but I guess that's not gonna happen. every time i went to i deleted it. I feel like I was an arse to him for no reason because I was insecure and didn't feel I deserved him.

I've apologised again for my behaviour but obviously he won't believe it. If it was me I'd be the same but i can't let go, I don't want him out of my life but I was stupid to tell him to find another girl and for sending those stupid immature texts messages. I wasn't think straight at all I was mess. I see logic again but i can't change anything. I hate myself for what i did to him. I'm going to go on this anger management course once I've got a new job to stop it all happening again, the only problem is he's gone andit's forever. and it's all my fault for being a stupid little girl.

I bet theres nothing I can do is there?

He might not even look at it but this is what i wrote for my second apologie, I know second because i'm an idiot

Hey
    I know you probably think I�m crazy and that�s fine
    But I�m sorry for my immature behaviour
    I was over thinking everything like an idiot
    You didn't deserve it
    I�m sorry, and I really mean it
    I hope everything is good with you

nothing I can do

A meeting would be better, and you can explain your situation, trusting people is a big problem, but shouldn't be a pretext to eliminate every one .

my sister told me to delete him after he said it but I regret it all, i wasn't thinking straight

why you let other people make critical choices for you .

I didn't trust my own judgement and she kept saying outta sight outta mind, should i just re add him or does that look worse

I said have a serious conversation with him, ask to meet him, and talk to him that how mature people act .

What if he doesn't want to

Than it's over , good luck next time.

The best thing for you to do is to remove yourself from this whole thing, learn what you can and move on. You have already apologized to him, and he wants nothing to do with it....that means he wants to be left alone and you should respect that. That would be the mature thing to do...

Then as time passes and things kool down, if you run into each other have that conversation with him. Right now confronting him will not result in alleviate any of this....he is still feeling pretty raw.
    Last edited by smackie9; 30-07-12 at 01:03 AM.

Yeah right! But make sure that if you'll going to decide you'll not be regretting. Because life is too short to have regrets.

Reflect on the relationship you had with your ex boyfriend and ask a few questions to yourself. Was he sweet and kind? Did he neglect your feelings or hurt you emotionally, mentally or physically? You need to find out if he is really worth a second chance or someone you should never go back to.

Win your ex back and express your genuine feelings towards him by letting him know you truly miss him and he is always on your mind. If you ended the relationship, let him know you made a huge mistake and now realize he were a wonderful person that was perfect for you.

Bring up the good times the two of you spent together in the past. When he thinks of the fond memories of the relationship, he might consider taking you back.

Take things slowly so you can win his heart again by asking if you can become friends. If he agrees to, this should be your chance to explain yourself and talk about what went wrong in the relationship and the mistakes that turn the relationship sour. Your ex may definitely have something to say as he might explain how he felt about the failed relationship.

Ask if he does not mind hanging out sometimes. This is a great way to spend more time with him so you can ease your way back in his life as a girlfriend again. Visit places that you both used to go to so he can reminiscence about the days when the relationship was perfectly fine. If things go completely smoothly over time, go back to the first place you met him at and ask if he likes to be yours again.

Before making moves on your ex, make sure that he is not already taken. If he is, respect him and his relationship by staying out if it.

Making effort that you will be a better girlfriend shows your ex that you can be taken seriously and not playing games with his heart.

If you and your ex have mutual friends, find out how he feels about you.

Use the above tips, decide your action plan and have guts to show him that you actually loved him very much. He will be definetly yours. Good Luck. Have faith in yourself of making everything right and back into its place.