+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "There isn't going to be a next time, sorry"

im a man i still told you like it is

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    i dont drink, you messed up that simle jonathan
    Honestly you're coming off as an ignorant drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I see what I see and don't find a need to ask any questions, and neither does anyone else. If there is more to the story then f uckin post it instead of bitching about the answers.

Anyways you wanted a woman's opinion.....you got one.
    Your opinion is invalid as you think you know everything there is to know. Go away you unstable freaky excuse for a female.

OP, you sound like a creep online too. I wonder how she agreed to meet up with you in the first place!!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    OP, you sound like a creep online too. I wonder how she agreed to meet up with you in the first place!!
    Because she's not like you. She knows how to pay attention. Now go away, this is not for you. This is for people who can read and understand what is being said.

This whole post is weird...if there is more to the story then tell us. What the F...k questions do you want us to ask? Phone sex is weird and boring, especially if you live in the same city. Go on some dates and have real sex.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 31-07-12 at 12:30 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm wondering how many guys come here with the same issue, but they forget to tell us, that they asked immediately for phone sex... Buhahahahahaha
    I wazzzz here

OP, you sound like you have some serious issues when it comes to interpersonal relationships. If there is something else you would like to add to your story, why not write it directly? Personally, I don't feel the need to ask you any questions: the situation is pretty clear as it is. If you have omitted relevant details, just point them out and we'll see if they change anything. Otherwise, do try to accept the fact that you may, sometimes, be wrong.
    Last edited by searock; 31-07-12 at 12:50 AM.

OP, you sound like you have some serious issues when it comes to interpersonal relationships. If there is something else you would like to add to your story, why not write it directly? Personally, I don't feel the need to ask you any questions: the situation is pretty clear as it is. If you have omitted relevant details, just point them out and we'll see if they change anything. Otherwise, do try to accept the fact that you may, sometimes, be wrong.
    That sounds very contradictory if you don't mind me saying so. You say that if there's anything else why don't I say so, then you tell me that the situation is pretty clear as it is. You either know that you don't know the whole thing, or you don't. I can't possibly expect constructive feedback from you.

Well now we know why she told you "I don't think so".....you are too difficult of a person to deal with. Go find another site that will tell you what you want to hear. I have a suggestion: Asktheloveforum.com, they are all sunshine and cotton candy over there.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stiles View Post
    That sounds very contradictory if you don't mind me saying so. You say that if there's anything else why don't I say so, then you tell me that the situation is pretty clear as it is. You either know that you don't know the whole thing, or you don't. I can't possibly expect constructive feedback from you.
    It seems clear to me, but you think it isn't, so by all means if you think that you haven't told us revelatory details, do so instead of bitching about it. Get it?

I'm starting to think you're an un-funny troll.
    Last edited by searock; 31-07-12 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well now we know why she told you "I don't think so".....you are too difficult of a person to deal with. Go find another site that will tell you what you want to hear. I have a suggestion: Asktheloveforum.com, they are all sunshine and cotton candy over there.
    Actually I have been discussing this on another site, with intelligent people who have the sense to ask questions before passing judgment.

It seems clear to me, but you think it isn't, so by all means if you think that you haven't told us revelatory details, do so instead of bitching about it. Get it?

I'm starting to think you're an un-funny troll.
    I'm starting to think that you have the IQ of a pea. Nothing at all is clear to you yet you think it is. Stop posting here, you're a waste of time. Just go.

smurf have blue penis

Quote Originally Posted by John Stiles View Post
    Actually I have been discussing this on another site, with intelligent people who have the sense to ask questions before passing judgment.
    You went to askthelove didn't you lol.....ok prove it to us....link us up. Lets see how the other half did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast