+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "There isn't going to be a next time, sorry"

Quote Originally Posted by John Stiles View Post
    I'm starting to think that you have the IQ of a pea. Nothing at all is clear to you yet you think it is. Stop posting here, you're a waste of time. Just go.
    No you go....you obviously found a suitable site.....now git!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No you go....you obviously found a suitable site.....now git!
    Go away, idiot.

Go John hahaha.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF is the point of phone sex, and why would anyone settle for it rather than the feel of a man? That would never do.

Kids these days are all kinds of f-cked up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Dont knock until youve tried it vash.

The Op is stuck in 1990, its all about msn action now, plus you have video.

Its the ultimate in safe sex, plus once youve finished you just say youve lost connection and you can go and do your life, instead of trying to please a woman for 5 hours.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this supposed to be some sort of substitute for people with germ phobias?

EDIT - ahh, lazy man sex. No way! I want to be pleased for 5 hours.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah this is dating in the 21st century. People have whole relationships on the internet for years before they even meet each other. I know its slightly off topic from the phone dude, but its the same idea. The problem is, when these people actually meet a real woman, they still want to do the phone thing because they have forgot how to do it for real.

Ps good luck finding the 5 hour thing. Me im a 10 minute man, cant be bothered with all that mess for hours on end.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Me im a 10 minute man, cant be bothered with all that mess for hours on end.
    It's totally over between us, ya know. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's totally over between us, ya know. ;-)
    Yeah, thought that would be a deal breaker. Not the first time ive heard that after my 10 minute talk

Go away, idiot.

LOL, funny how he didn't add those mysterious extra details in the end. Un-funny, un-imaginative troll :-(!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Yeah, thought that would be a deal breaker. Not the first time ive heard that after my 10 minute talk
    A girl's gotta have standards....

Hi ladies.

A couple of days ago I met a girl that I had been chatting with online for a week and a bit. It went very well. We went to a couple of pubs then I walked her to the bus stop. I expected a text shortly after, saying thanks for a nice time or whatever, but there was nothing. Then I sent her a text, she replied, positively (after quite a while), I sent another one, she replied (again, positively), then I sent one suggesting that we have phone sex, but she didn't reply. The next day she sent a text which is the title of this thread.

I have to point out that my suggestion isn't an issue, in my opinion, based on the fact that I'd suggested it a couple of times before (before we met), and although she said no she didn't seem to be put off. In my online profile I hinted that I wanted something casual and she seemed ok with that. Like I say I don't think at all that my text is directly the reason for her not wanting to meet again. Maybe indirectly in some way, but certainly not a problem in itself.

What I want to focus on is this :

She had a really good time when we met. I mean she was smiling and laughing almost continuously. And then she changed her mind.

In case it sounds like I'm bothered by all this, I'm really not, but I'm very curious to know what happened because it's important to know about people and how they think, and how to avoid problems in future.

There's more to this story but I'll leave you with this for now. If you have any questions just ask.

You don't know her well. Maybe she hates that kind of stuff and thought it was only a joke before, but when you did it the second time, you are proven not her type or she really hates that thing. Remember you have only had one date, and it's disgusting to invite her with that stuff that way.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LOL, funny how he didn't add those mysterious extra details in the end. Un-funny, un-imaginative troll :-(!
    Yeah, ive only been here a few days and the site does seem a bit trolly. Are there not any mods on the site to control it? Any other forum ive been on the trolls get dealt with swiflty. Theres one on here called indireloaded and he/she posts in every thread, and its always sarcastic or patronising. Maybe theyll catch up with him/her one day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast