+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girlfriend left me please help

my girlfriend left me please help

my girlfriend left me she said that she get anyone who's like her what should i do please help me i love her and i can't live without her what should i do do that she realized that i love her most please , please help me

Hi, sorry to hear that your girlfriend left you, I can imagine how hurt you are feeling. Firstly don't make the mistake of chasing after her as this may push her further away. I know it's hard but try and get on with your life for a while and get in touch with friends you haven't seen for some time. She sounds quite immature to say to you that she can find anyone to like her, however given time she may start to miss you. Let her contact you in her own time and if she doesn't then move on.

If she says she can find anyone to like her she isn't worth your time, you just have to try and get on with other things until you find someone who really likes you, it's easier said than done I know. Also let them come to you, if you chase people you are only going to get more and more hurt, sometimes if you lay back and live life how you would normally you'll find that way more people will be chasing you.

Quote Originally Posted by anmolmehtaaa View Post
    my girlfriend left me she said that she get anyone who's like her what should i do please help me i love her and i can't live without her what should i do do that she realized that i love her most please , please help me
    seriously ? you can't live without her ? pff I don't like drama queens, and that why she really left you, act like a man.

seriously ? you can't live without her ? pff I don't like drama queens, and that why she really left you, act like a man.
    Come on, that's not what this guy needs to hear right now, it's only gonna make him feel worse. he's obviously upset about it. and that's probably how he thinks he feels, or at least how it feels to him.

I'm so sorry to hear that. How long were you with her?
    Breakups rip you apart inside, I'm still coping with mine right now.
    And you know what the best revenge is? Smile and act like everything is fine. Show her that you can cope fine without her, even if you can't right now.
    It's fine to cry about it, but distract yourself as much as possible.
    It's good to talk about it with close family and friends as well.
    It's her loss not yours