+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will I end up alone?

ment dating sites are not the best, but there might be some town to earth not shallow people who would conversate with him

Oh, ok :-).

Well I have worked with this girl before, and I am freinds with her friends... She actually sees me for what I am and she knows who I am. And she HAS been busy enough... However, yes I have self-esteem issues and my OCD revolves around it (I had a pretty bad time not too long ago, because of not being bale to find a girl and... was convinced that I would turn into other ways to cope with my sexuality. Some of them bad things. I wouldn't do them, but I was afraid I would.) and that's usually what gets in the way... In fact, answering a poster there, I have plenty of girl friends. Hell, I have more girl friends that I have boy friends! If you saw my Facebook profile, I'm always surrounded by girls in my pics. The thing is, as soon as I take another interest on any girl, my posture changes. And I usually head jump into it. And I misinterpret every signal a girl gives to me, and sometimes I'm led stray by a third party (yes, it happens a lot). Not to mention a friend of mine (who is one of my closest friends) said I'm not "evolutionarily appealing" to women because of what I described in the original post. I just don't know how to do it... Everyone else makes it seem so easy!

I m facing the same situation too... But im just lonely for 24 years only... till now still haven got a chance to know any girl. My fren told me dat i should be confidence while facing gals... wat can i do?? i hav no idea how to train up my own confidence level.... den my fren just keep on promoting me kechara kurukulle.... he say it will raise my confidence... is it true...? i hav no idea

Oh would you stop spamming that crap......we are not buying so go away.

What the hell?

The poster above me dude.

Yeah I know. That's what I meant. It's just a completly insane looking post.

Ya some help they are, my mail box is full of their posts....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I agree the group thing is ideal. Women are social creatures, and they ignore loners, because they see social awkwardness. And women will find you more approachable when you are with a bunch of buddies rather that lonely guy that sits at the bar all by himself. Make friends with everyone...the more people you know the better your chances of connecting with someone.
    Ditto. Get into a group of friends. Nice advice from Oh Really.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12