+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell if he's flirting

How to tell if he's flirting ??

Heres the thing:
    I have started to notice (I think) some changes in the way he behaves towards me.

I was making small-talk with him, and everytime I turned to walk away, he was asking me pretty meaningless questions (as if making me stay a little longer).

That same day, a group of us were talking about birthdays, and he turned to me and said "when is your birthday?" then he said "so what star sign would that make you?" When I told him he just looked at me and smiled. The thing is he didn't ask the same question to anyone else.

Later on, a few of us were having dinner, and he was sat opposite me. I noticed, everytime someone said something funny, he laughed and looked at me straight away, and quite often I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye...a couple of times I looked back, and he looked away. But then once I looked back, and he kept looking...then I turned away, looked back and he was still looking, and he held my gaze for a few seconds!
    I figure, guys look at girls quite a lot...

Am I being neurotic, and reading too much into him mearly being friendly, or is he flirting?
    Last edited by Fizzy; 15-04-05 at 09:59 PM.

LOL. I think You should start flirting back.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

I would bet that he is. Try flirting back. Ask him out to dinner alone or something.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

men are very complicsting, they do flirt ALOT... some don't even realize there flirting with you, the only way to find out is to flirt back...

OK, over the last couple of days I have been flirting back.
    A group of us went out for dinner this weekend, and he sat opposite me, and we were exchanging glances back and forth most of the evening....at one point our eyes locked for about 3 seconds (doesn't sound that long when you say it, but it felt like a really long time!)
    I'm not the ask the guy out type girl really! Now I know he's interested (probably!), I'm going to wait a little while and see how things develop.
    The chemistry between us felt really insense, and I've started a new thread, as I could do with a few pointers on how to handle it!