Hi guys , my name is Joe im 22 years old and sorry if i repost this.

I've been togheter with this girl for two years we lived togheter for a while but then we were without jobs and stayed with our parents but still we were together

everyday , we even have eachothers home's keys. I made some mistakes with her like sometimes talk bad with her and being jealous for no reason but she loved

me so much that she keept staying with me. A month ago we had a bad argument and after that she left my house and we didn't see or talk to eachtoher for 20

days,after this days we have been seing eachother and finally get back togheter with both of us promise to change for the better of our relationship,we even

been in Tuscany this weekend to celebrate this 2 weeks togheter , but then monday when we both back in our homes she have seen a girl that she thougt was

my ex(atleast this is that i understand from her) like my pictures on that stupid facebook of mine, i told her that she was not my ex and that i don't even know her

which is true, she believed me and i thought forget about it, later i saw her add a guy that i don't know and like some of his pictures, i ask her who he was and

her start answer me that he's a friend of her parents and why i need to know it and quoting her "you have so many little girlfriends of facebook so its not in

your business" i then told politly to just be calm and answer me and that if she and I won't talk about things how can we trust eachothers,after that she start

say that i make her mad that i should stop caring about her like i did before and then blocked me. I tried to reach her and talk to her but she ignored all my

text and calls, she still have my ID card so i ask my brother to ask her to bring it to me and she start saying that she will send it with a friend of ours and then

decide to meet my brother tommorow to give it back to him and told him she's not happy with me because im too jealous! I got admit it im shoked really i can't understand why she freaked out for a simple question and the

thing that shoked me the most is that she paid all the vacation we had and told me how much im better than her and how can i get better girls than her and i

replied that i don't care about others girls....now im really heartbroken because i feel like a idiot and i can't understand....please i know its long but i need a

good advice im confused about still being with her i really love her but after that i can't trust her.