+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She said she sees me like a best friend

She said she sees me like a best friend

My girlfriend of 1 year and 8 months left me 4 days ago I am crushed she said she sees me like a brother or my best friend i said isnt that what couples are like ? Best friends I'm gutted I'm in the army and away but back every weekend she resently lost her nan and that crushed her and her grandad has terminal cancer I haven't spoken to her since Thursday then I think it's best I really don't no what to do she said she made up her mind but I didn't believe it I no what I did wrong I pressured her with sex all the time and I had money troubles stress from work I
    Love her so much I want her back I just don't no how to go about it do I wait for her to contact me or do I contact her + do you think she misses me ? Even though I work away ? I've spoken to her mum and she said she doesn't feel me as a partner regardless of the situation of her parent do you think I could win her back after I've sorted my issues out ?I'm 27 and she's 26 I no there is love there. But I don't no what to do to show her I'm sorting my issues out help

Give her space. I don't usually advise the NO CONTACT rule but in this case I do. She needs to be able to miss you and realise what she has lost for her to want to get back with you. In the meantime, keep yourself busy, get new hobbies, go out with friends, but make sure you do not contact her for at least 3 weeks. At the moment, she doesnt want to be with you, so don't give her the benefit of a safety net when something goes wrong in her life to come running back to you. best thing you could do now, is to Call/Text her, saying you "thank her for the good times you have shared and you accept her decision. We both need time to sort our heads out but maybe in a few weeks time we can meet up for a coffee and catch up. " Don't apologies for anything, and don't contact her after that for minimum 3 weeks, even if she texts you first.

i wouldnt even call or text her, she does not want to hear from you or hear it. **** it let it go. she either come around or she finds another dick to bone cuz dont for one second think she aint been looking with you being in the army and all that shit.

if she lost 2 people she should be close to you. the fact that shes not she converatin elseware.

Love slice do you think we would get back together after that ? She hasn't lost her grandad yet but it will be soon I feel so bad about it the one thing that hurts the most is the fact she didn't sit me down and tell me about it instead she ran away ? I. Really want to sort this mess out but I guess she needs space at the moment She told me she loved me in the morning and dumped me in the after noon

You're in the army and you're not around much. What are you doing about that?

Trying to leave at this point in time this is what she said Hey Dan i hope you are ok? I really am so sorry for hurting you the way i have and hope you are coming to terms with my decision. I have always said i want us to be civil and stay friends if possible x

Don't stay friends with her. Don't contact her and if she contacts you for anything other than to get back together, tell her not to talk to you anymore and ignore her from then on. Good luck as I doubt you'll have the balls or self respect to do this.

like i say, give her space. just a few weeks. to get her head round to assessing what she has done etc. In the meantime, don't worry about it. You are single, get out and have a bit of fun with friends. Keep your confidence up. If she is still on FB post a few pics of you looking happy and enjoying yourself. Don't rub her nose in it though. Just the occasional one will do. But remember..NO contact.
    And with regards to what she said and did, my ex was planning holidays, we was engaged, and saying she loved me, then 2 days later we split up and she hasn't looked back once and even said she hasn't loved me for the last 6 months. We will never know what goes on in a womans mind. even other women don't know what goes on in other womens minds lol

I really am so sorry for hurting you the way i have and hope you are coming to terms with my decision.

people hardlyever stay friends after a break up. this only happens if theres children in volved in which you need to be friends for the next 18 years.

Rappelz that doesn't make sence ? I heart etc