+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pls help I need my ex back..T__T

Pls help I need my ex back..T__T

Hi everyone, Im new here. Hope that you guys can help me out with my problem & give me some advise.

Ive been with my bf for 4 years. Im 26 and he is 25. Our main problem is my family. My parents hopes that I will find a guy which is rich. They dont quite like him because he is not earning much. So, for 4 yrs we are having a 'hiding relationship'. But his parents knows that we are together. Just I had not open up this matter to my parents. Ive tried to open but they still cant quite accept him. So, we just leave it and continue our relationship.

I was always quite busy on my job that i ignored him. Last Friday he called me & say he wanted to REST. He told me he was very tired of everything and wants FREEDOM. I beg him to not end this relationship as i love him so so much. He insist. I told him that i would wait for him. But he keep asking me to look for another guy which suits me. From my understanding, he wanted to start a NEW career and earn more money. But in the meantime he wants to break up with me. I can feel he stills loves me.

It's been 1 week since we broke up. He called me out for lunch last Sunday. But he made it clear WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. Monday, he called me out again to accompany him to buy some stuffs and had dinner with him. He still make it clear WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. I texted him on Tue but it was just short a short sms. Today is Wed, I din not text him at all. Im trying to give him FREEDOM & space. I think he missed me but he wanted to move on so he ignored me.

Do you think I still have chance to get together back with him? What should I do now to mend back this relationship? I cant lose him... Ive even think to commit suicide. Im too in love with him..T__T

If you want to be with him, you have to tell your parents that you're together and that nothing they say will make you stop seeing him. If you can't do that, then tell your ex not to contact you anymore because you can't be just friends with him. Ignore all contact from him after that.

He has out grown your relationhsip and is tired of all this crap about your parents and your inability to stand up to them....it's over, let him go. And ya I agree tell him no contact unless he changes his mind.

all I could say is : sa3dato ...

I envy guys who can makes women love them like that .

good luck .

Let him go...you are still young, there are many men out there who will like you for who you are.
    Last edited by WittyK; 02-08-12 at 07:29 AM.
    Karinna Kittles-Karsten
    ~ Love Educator and International Relationship Expert

Reflect on the relationship you had with your ex boyfriend and ask a few questions to yourself. Was he sweet and kind? Did he neglect your feelings or hurt you emotionally, mentally or physically? You need to find out if he is really worth a second chance or someone you should never go back to.

Win your ex back and express your genuine feelings towards him by letting him know you truly miss him and he is always on your mind. If you ended the relationship, let him know you made a huge mistake and now realize he were a wonderful person that was perfect for you.

Bring up the good times the two of you spent together in the past. When he thinks of the fond memories of the relationship, he might consider taking you back.

Take things slowly so you can win his heart again by asking if you can become friends. If he agrees to, this should be your chance to explain yourself and talk about what went wrong in the relationship and the mistakes that turn the relationship sour. Your ex may definitely have something to say as he might explain how he felt about the failed relationship.

Ask if he does not mind hanging out sometimes. This is a great way to spend more time with him so you can ease your way back in his life as a girlfriend again. Visit places that you both used to go to so he can reminiscence about the days when the relationship was perfectly fine. If things go completely smoothly over time, go back to the first place you met him at and ask if he likes to be yours again.

Before making moves on your ex, make sure that he is not already taken. If he is, respect him and his relationship by staying out if it.

Making effort that you will be a better girlfriend shows your ex that you can be taken seriously and not playing games with his heart.

If you and your ex have mutual friends, find out how he feels about you.

Use the above tips, decide your action plan and have guts to show him that you actually loved him very much. He will be definetly yours. Good Luck. Have faith in yourself of making everything right and back into its place.

i think he is stupid for even stayed 1 day with you.i think you and your parents are the same!im sure you keep invite him to be around your stupid parents.if money is the only reason i may think soon you will make it a issue 2!you dont choose for him. and he have to do his best to be nice and hit!you bring to much drama with you!how old are you? 10?you keep talking like you r a teen that live with her parents.why would you hide your relationship? you r a adult, i think you really need to leave him alone!

your attitude should be toward him or any guy you have relationship with: WHAT CAN WE DO FOR A BETTER RELATIONSHIP!?! and not my parents this and that. grow up please!

Making effort that you will be a better girlfriend shows your ex that you can be taken seriously and not playing games with his heart.