+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF of 1 year wants to visit the city her ex lover lives in. Super flirtatious drunk

GF of 1 year wants to visit the city her ex lover lives in. Super flirtatious drunk

Hi, So I'll try to make this short. My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and a half, we live together now. When we first met, she told me she "had to choose between me and some other guy" who is her ex, which was awkward. He had moved across the country and apparently was in the process of moving back for her... (She's a huge tease and I heard from a friend she's been leading him on about this for a year)
    Anyways, I liked her, but waiting around to see if I get picked felt like I was in some TV Reality show, it was kind of a red flag/baggage. However, I ignored it and she "picked" me.

A year and a half later she decides she wants to visit a friend (a woman) across the country, on the east coast, (i've met this friend--this is cool) ... the thing is, this "other guy" her ex lives there too. He sent her love mail last christmas, a love mix cd he made, he apparently has called her a few times, they used to email. She kept the CD, it's sitting in the dining room on a shelf. I was kind of annoyed, I'll admit.

My girlfriend was a stripper for years and also can't handle her booze. When she walks into a room, she must get the attention of every guy. When she's drunk, she flirts and sexualizes everything with other men even when I'm around--and we fight over it. She says I'm insecure and jealous, I tell her she's disrespectful to ignore my feelings and that I'm not "insecure" i'm confused as to why she needs to behave this way in a committed relationship.

Anyways, if she visits this town to see her friend, I'm afraid she will meet up with "this other guy". Her and this guy dated for 2 years in the past, he's way older than her (which apparently girls love) and i'm younger. I can trust my girlfriend, but I can''t trust her on booze and I also can't trust her in these situations because she thinks she is doing nothing wrong so she continues this sexual flirting, "everyone must hit on me" behavior.

What do I do? I don't like to "control" anyone, but I really feel uncomfortable about her going... She has his number in her phone, yet she says she won't meet up with him while she's there... Especially when her and her friend are going to be in NEW ORLEANS where you drink 24/7

Thanks

She's most likely full of shit, and most likely is going to **** someone. He ex sounds like a complete lame, so maybe not him, but definitely someone. You should preemptively break up with her and tell her that you're both free to do whatever you want and you can talk about the relationship once she gets back.

Dump her and find someone who has some respect for your relationship. She clearly doesn't.

Obviously you are so pussy whipped you can't stand to lose her so you are willing to put up with her crap. You are a twit. You can't stop her from boinkin her ex or somebody else, and all of us know it's gonna happen when she gets there so you are best to dump her ass.

if i were her,i would not do that,did it have meaning?