+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just lost my GF, I need help analyzing bad, want her back too.

Just lost my GF, I need help analyzing bad, want her back too.

Alright, well I might as well start off by talking about the beginning to end of our relationship. And my bad if sounds annoying or repetive. My mind is just a mess.

She's 17, and I'm turning 19 in a few weeks.

Well, First it started off like we'd talk a lot on FB, while she was with this one guy she had been dating for a long time, but the thing is he cheated on her multiple times. She'd tell me about all the stuff he did and what not. So finally at the beginning of April she left him (apparently she kinda liked me, I didn't know at the time). Then by mid april I hung out with her the first time in a while, she was shy too (becasue she liked me kinda) we had a descent time then we started hanging out more and more the following week or so. Then by April 21 (bear with me I remember dates really well for some reason) she got a little drunk and ya know how people are when drunk inner feelings come out and she confessed she liked me a lot, and didn't think or know i feel about her, and to be honest I didn't feel the same at the time plain and simple. Then we chilled once the following a few days after, then a few more days after (April 27) after I hugged her I kissed her out of the blue something compelled me too. She was happy about it. Then about a week later I saw her for the first time since then, hung with her, my friend, and her friends all night and kissed her again before i left, but still didn't know I felt. Although, we hung a couple more times the following week, the on May 10 the night/ morning May 11 we making out a lot passionately, biting eachothers necks, etc. Then she asked me if we wanted to go to my car, then I said yes, and we had sex that night. It was great. Then we started being more intimate with eacother the following weeks, had sex more etc. Calling eacother babe, baby, etc. and passion ffrom her end. Then we basically started seeing eachother, like she wouldn't talk to other guys, and i wouldn't talk other girls really. She even told me once around that time, that I was always on her mind. I began to even have feelings for her myself too.

So throughout the month of June we were having our thing, things were great. By the end of the month she said to me, "Wanna know something?" I said "What?" She said "You know you make me really happy, right?" I told her I felt the same and what not. But then by the end of that week June 30 she felt a bit insecure it seemed. She asked me how much I really liked her on a scale from one to ten or something. I called her up right after, to tell her I liked her a lot, she seemed happy. I told her I thought i was bothering her and what not, and she thought she was to me. Then she got really happy because I liked her we then had a good convo and it got a bit sexual in a good way that night.

Then throughout July, things were good we communicated well with eachother about stuff like Jealousy and what not, i told her about how i didn't like it when other guys hit on her and stuff, and she felt the same about girls doing it to me, we talked about her past, my past too, etc. She even once told me after one of those talks that she liked me more.She even admitted once she was getting attached to me, she told me one of her deepest secrets (nothing bad) but it was horrible for her, and the only other people she's told are her mom, sisters, and her best friend.

Then around the 14th of July after a very good sex session, she told me that she had feelings for me and i said i felt the same. The same thing basically happened the 17th, she said something about how i was always on her mind. And left me cute like stuff on my FB wall. Although, from the 20 to 27 of july I had to go on a trip away from town, she said she was gonna miss me a lot etc. But then on the 20th I finally decided to ask her out, she said she didn't know you she needed to think about it, it because of it wasn't that long since she dumped her ex. But then next day, she said she wanted to talk to me on the phone, she then told me she was cool with moving forward. Later that night she even told me, she was happy to be my GF. During that trip she would say stuff to me like "I ****ing miss you" "I can't wait to see you", "You've been on my mind" She even made FB statuses and stuff about that. I even felt the same about her. Then when I finally got back she got excited and everything to see me, we even had sex that night. Then a few days later I wasn't feeling good at all, it had to do with anxiety and her, I told her, she kept asking me what was wrong I wouldn't tell her she said stuff like she was there to help, and she wanted to help, like she truly cared. Then the next day I got to spend with her it was good, we saw a movie and went to the mall. During the movie she layed on me and cuddled with me, and at the mall she would always want to hold my hand and even PDA. Later we had a good evening with eachother and what not, even later she asked me if i wanted to have sex, I said yes of course. For a while it was going good until she got sick,a nd I wasn't feeling sympathetic if you know what I mean. I didn't find out 'till the next day she was mad about it. She really didn't even talk to me at all that day Until later that night she hit me up again and we talked and stuff, but I didn't apologize 'till yesterday. Even though we had been texting for a while during the day, I even asked her if she wanted to hang and she said "later for sure babe" we texted more then she didn't respond to me for a long time, so I hit her up on FB asking if she still wanted to she said "maybe when she's done watching her nephew" ANd we were going too...

Although, she then sent me a message on FB while were conversing saying "Can I be honest with you about something?" Then she said She thought we rushed things way too fast and she had personal problems. She also thought she really didn't know me before, and mentioned something about how she'd have to get to know me like 2 or 3 more months idk. But that wasn't the point I guess, the point was she we rushed things way too fast, especially about the official relationship. She said it wasn't me, and she also said she didn't want a relationship with anyone right now. So, I talked to her about some more details on the phone, and we continued it over text becasue her phone died. Asking if we could still chill, text, talk, and we were cool in general, she said yes. Then I said how that was good, and I ended up saying "Good night "her name" " and she said the same thing. But the she ended up hitting me back on facebook saying "We can still talk here if you want, if not it's cool." So we're just talking on here, but not about anything like i mentioned earlier. Then we ended up talking for a while, I think she wanted to talk to me until I went to bed, like she used always do, like she a lot of the times she wouldn't go to bed until I did. But, another I do need to mention is thaat originally we were supposed to go to concert on the 17th of August, she asked if I still wanted to go. Then I asked with her still? And then she said yes, "we're still friends right" and she didn't mind, but still idk. I also want to know what's going through her mind, like how she feels, if she even cares.

All in all I'm confused, I don't know what to think, I feeling angry, confused, and sad. I'd even like to what she may be thinking too. Basically, I just want to win her back, and I'd even go through hell and back to do it.

I know it's a lot but could you guys please help me out here? I'd appreciate it a whole lot . Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Eliades; 02-08-12 at 10:01 PM.

First things first. I don't know what state you're in, but you need to make sure that the laws coincide with a 19-year-old and a 17-year-old having sex. Where I'm from, that statutory rape, and you obviously don't want that sort of nonsense to sneak up on you.

Now that we got that out of the way, this sounds like a big old mess to me. A lot of he-said, she-said, and a LOT of he-didn't-say, she-didn't-say. If you're serious about this girl, things need to get crystal clear between you two. Is she serious about you or not? Does she want a relationship or not? Do YOU want a relationship or not? If yes to these questions, then what's stopping you? If no to any of them, then clearly this whole thing just needs to be let go.

Just have a real heart-to-heart with her. If she doesn't want to have a meaningful discussion with you about it, don't waste your time and emotions on her anymore. It sounds like she's in a serious headspace, and if you let her, she'll pull you into that headspace with her--either accidentally or on purpose. And nobody needs to be sucked into someone else's drama this early in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by herestolove View Post
    First things first. I don't know what state you're in, but you need to make sure that the laws coincide with a 19-year-old and a 17-year-old having sex. Where I'm from, that statutory rape, and you obviously don't want that sort of nonsense to sneak up on you.

Now that we got that out of the way, this sounds like a big old mess to me. A lot of he-said, she-said, and a LOT of he-didn't-say, she-didn't-say. If you're serious about this girl, things need to get crystal clear between you two. Is she serious about you or not? Does she want a relationship or not? Do YOU want a relationship or not? If yes to these questions, then what's stopping you? If no to any of them, then clearly this whole thing just needs to be let go.

Just have a real heart-to-heart with her. If she doesn't want to have a meaningful discussion with you about it, don't waste your time and emotions on her anymore. It sounds like she's in a serious headspace, and if you let her, she'll pull you into that headspace with her--either accidentally or on purpose. And nobody needs to be sucked into someone else's drama this early in a relationship.
    Ah, we weren't worried about that at all, all's we needed was parental consent her parents didn't care.

And, well, to put it bluntly she thought we rushed our thing with a relationship, and she didn't think she knew me enough which I could believe since lots of times I thought I knew her better than she knew me, and hell she hadn't ever even been to my house or anything like that if that means anything. And, at first back in May I didn't want one at all, I wasn't even sure I wanted her, while she was really liking me that's the sad part, but then I grew to really like her, so I thought she wanted a relationship, but apparently she had shit to deal with and what not idk for sure if that's BS. And, well I think she was serious about me until I ****ed up by asking her out and acting like an unsympathic dick once. And, now we're pretty much broken up.

I tried, but she doesn't like doing that stuff to much, although I feel she's everything to me. Yeah she is I believe, and that's true, although I don't care I'd help her.

Another thing, last night (one night after we broke up) she hit me up again saying "Hey" trying to text me, and we were texting. I don't get why she's doing this lol.

But, Pretty much, I Just want her back, and I want to know I can win her back. I'd do anything.
    Last edited by Eliades; 03-08-12 at 11:37 PM.

if you really love her,so use your real heart for her heart, do some of the things that she moved,maybe it work.

this sounds like a relationship I had in the past with a girl , I was 17 she was 15 . she told me the same bullshit . girls like that is always confused about what they want and most liekly wants to be with a whole bunch of other niggas , but its up to you to speed up that process and show her why you should be the one she wants . if you love her don't give up because any girl that dates you means they liked you but yo changed into something they didn;t like . show her the person you was when you first et her and then do your thing and go het her back and keep her this time . and pray . show her and God you want her and God will give her back to you .