+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do I make my girlfriend understand?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tipster View Post
    Wow I have no idea how a racist person like you became moderator on this site & yes I have reported this post also. Why? because you are narrow minded person who fails to see other people's situation. First being a moderator doesn't mean you have to share your rude opinion on every post. Second, no body asked you to judge other people's situations because remember you are a mod here not a counselling judge. I have asked you, very politely, to leave this post because you are not helping at all. Instead you are throwing insults & racist remarks at others. Yes I have lied & made stories which just like everyone I am not proud of. You keep saying that 'You lied to your girlfriend' doesn't matter to me at all because it is something I already know. Also, FYI, I did not lie at any point on any post here because no one knows me here & why would I lie? gain online sympathy for myself?
    For all the other people who were helpful here. Yes I know this is a problem I should have faced early in the relation but I admit I am very defensive & a non fighting type of person. Even I am mad I make sure I am not cursing at all not only because of my child but also because bad words should never be used in a Home. Another mistake I made in this relationship while going through all this & neglecting all the flaws is that I hoped that someday things will change on its own. Her over aggressive nature and abusive words even infront of her parents were very disrespectful to me. But I endured it all just for the sake of my child & I thought since she is held very high in her family maybe that kinda spoiled her. But it is sad that nothing has changed. I am not bashing my girlfriend here but just trying people to understand the depth of the relation. I have tried asking her to consult things with her mother or aunt about any of our disagreement (ofcourse after talking to eachother) but her answer has always been that she doesn't want others included in our matters :S
    Really. I think you never saw a real racist. You should think twice before you start throwing "racist" names on people. There are racists in the world because of people like you, who use the racist card for everything. I don't feel like talking to you anymore, because I will not tolerate someone calling me a racist for no reason.
    And I am a moderator, but I am also a member of this forum and sorry, you cannot tell me where should I post my opinion or not. You discredit yourself by reporting my posts for no reason, just because I don't share your point of view. If you're not ready to face different opinions, you should avoid discussions on the internet, because people aren't afraid here to share their true thoughts. And this is my choice if I want to believe everything you write here or not. There were enough people here who first posted a story that showed them in a good light and throughout the discussion it all came out that they aren't that innocent. And since I pointed some things out and it hurt you to the point that you needed to report my posts for no reason, it means I hit the point. I don't need no more proof :> Take care, good luck buddy.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That's a racist remark BTW. It's insulting.
    Seriously you too? Tell me what is racist about it? That I consider Canadians being more open about their partners talking to their exes? Seriously? Read the definition of a racist. It's really pathetic. Especially cause it might be true what I said, Canada is on the other side of the Ocean, the culture there is definitely different, people share other preferences and have other morals due to the history. Seriously, I hate people who call others racists/homophobes or whatever for no freaking reason.
    I wazzzz here

Again no, it has nothing to do with cultural difference, it's about personality. I know plenty of insecure, crazy women, like the one that woke my friend up in the middle of the night screaming about a female sending him an email about nothing except work, he is not even allowed a FB page of his own or the male co-worker who isn't allowed by his GF, to go to the mall alone because there might be girls there he might talk to. None of these guys have ever cheated, they are laid back sweet guys. So again being open is a personality trait, and it is not limited to race, culture or religion.

To add men have told my husband how lucky he is to have a wife that isn't controlling, and doesn't have to ask permission to do anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want you to explain, what was racist about my comment. It's easy to call someone a racist, but it's not easy to explain why, right? Did I use any insulting adjective in connection to word "Canadians" ? Why would you feel insulted if in my assumption, I just said that all Canadians must think the way you do? Is it insulting if I say that Canadians share your views? You don't like your own views? You can call other people racists but definitely not me. I'm done talking to you, because such ignorant calls just make me sick. You should think about saying such things next time.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 04-08-12 at 11:29 PM.
    I wazzzz here

@ Petit Papillon's

sounds LIKE YOU WANT to threat with the words that you are a moderator here.
    And that have to take your opinion serious.

No body care who you are. every body login for the forum. report and send a warning for yourself.cause you are being out of order and rude and
    all.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    @ Petit Papillon's

sounds LIKE YOU WANT to threat with the words that you are a moderator here.
    And that have to take your opinion serious.

No body care who you are. every body login for the forum. report and send a warning for yourself.cause you are being out of order and rude and
    all.
    If I would want to use my mod powers, you'd be banned long time ago. Especially since you call people names in every second post you do. This issue was discussed thousand times, I just want to know when did I use my mod powers against people I disagree with. I told him I am a moderator, so he doesn't have to report me. He can tops go to LA, but seriously if I should be infracted for those posts, then you should have perma ban long time ago. Really, go back to school, because not only your spelling is bad...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    If I would want to use my mod powers, you'd be banned long time ago. Especially since you call people names in every second post you do. This issue was discussed thousand times, I just want to know when did I use my mod powers against people I disagree with. I told him I am a moderator, so he doesn't have to report me. He can tops go to LA, but seriously if I should be infracted for those posts, then you should have perma ban long time ago. Really, go back to school, because not only your spelling is bad...
    You have banged me a couple of minutes ago after posting this reply.
    So stop lying kid! You tell topic starter to tell the truth but you just do worse then him.
    and you have no power. you just may have access to some option. its just a website kid.
    and if you dont want to use that, why do you even tell him him that you are one? while it have noting to do with the topic.

and you are also so unprofessional. to tell other members stuff in the forum. i think you are the only one that need to be banned.
    cause you have no clue what you are doing and you broke all rules. by being a racist and lair.
    starting fights with members. hide your face!cause the truth is coming out!
    And you are insulting again in your post. so make no different with when i say someone ACT like a retard.
    So go do something about you reading 2 cause you cant read and interpret!
    Act like and IS are to different things . damm, i feel sorry for your brainless self.

i will put a white picture so will not banned me then. hahahahah .
    now i understand why i receive reports while the other person started it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha I waited for this post. First and foremost, you were not banned by me, but by someone else, second you were infracted for insulting someone else in a completely different thread (and this person reported you repeatedly), third, you just proove you are a troll by creating another account right away. Hahahahaha. This is getting funny
    I wazzzz here

Hey, OP. You pretty much got good advice from Smackie. I will say that the way you presented yourself to your gf with the friendships with your ex and other gal pals was a bit wrong and disorganized. Either way, your gf has huge trust issues and insecurities. You must truly love her to have stuck by her to even have children with her. I know personally for me, I would have been out the door. I would NEVER allow someone to have me "choose" and lose friends over someone I loved, because someone I loved would never put me in that position. I'm friends with every single one of my exes and have never had problems like yours. It truly takes a strong minded and SECURE person to be accepting of this. It's also in the way you make them feel comfortable. It shouldn't be something you hide. Have her meet them.

Btw, Petit, I'm not Canadian and I am open minded to partners talking to their exes.

Please stop lying kid. you sounds so stupid. and you are insulting me several times, but you still online. thats shows what king of people works on this website.

and you are not only a troll but a stupid, retarded lair, and attention seeker.
    your posts are always desperate.

you are for shore ****ed up. and is not in the condition to give any advice. your picture suits you. you act and talk like a baby.
    you have a lot of growing up to do before you even say something to some one on this page.

but smells like a family website, where the pig can roll all over the place without being lecture.
    hahahahahhahahahaha, oeps.......... thats hurt !

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerulean. View Post
    Btw, Petit, I'm not Canadian and I am open minded to partners talking to their exes.
    Well, then it has to be the left side of Atlantic Ocean thing ^^
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekxxs View Post
    Please stop lying kid. you sounds so stupid. and you are insulting me several times, but you still online. thats shows what king of people works on this website.

and you are not only a troll but a stupid, retarded lair, and attention seeker.
    your posts are always desperate.

you are for shore ****ed up. and is not in the condition to give any advice. your picture suits you. you act and talk like a baby.
    you have a lot of growing up to do before you even say something to some one on this page.

but smells like a family website, where the pig can roll all over the place without being lecture.
    hahahahahhahahahaha, oeps.......... thats hurt !
    Name:  monkeys_fling_poo.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  33.8 KB 1234567890-
    I wazzzz here

You are a racist. No wonder you live in europe hitler lover. White pig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast