+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do I make my girlfriend understand?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekxxs View Post
    You are a racist. No wonder you live in europe hitler lover. White pig!
    Name:  3ow86s.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  59.7 KB

ein zwei drei
    I wazzzz here

I cant blame you. your mother did not race you better. what does she knows.............runs in the family.Name:  index.jpeg
Views: 6
Size:  10.7 KB..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He didn't MAKE her insecure, she already was insecure, long before they met.
    I'm not sure about this. Its possible she is making more of this than is there OR its possible he's an insecure attention-seeking man-ho. Secret accounts? That's beyond immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Do you really think that hiding social network accounts, conversations with an ex is not a problem here? Everyone is a bit insecure and I am sure he triggered this behaviour.
    Agree with PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Plus, isn't it weird to you, that's she so extremely insecure for exactly this particular so called friend?
    Again, I also think its weird. Things like this don't happen in a vacuum. Why is the OP so dependent on contact with these ex/friends?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The real issue here is that they never bothered to settle any of this at the beginning of their relationship. She wasn't open minded enough to discuss and come to some kind of compromise. His fault here was he didn't have the balls to face her on her insecurity issues, and work through it with good honest communication. Instead he just avoided the whole thing, like most men do.
    I think the real issue is she didn't dump him when she learned about his Little Black Facebook and he refused to cut that crap out. Find some nice married couples to spend time with. Opposite sex friends are trouble, friends with exes is playing with fire. Everyone knows this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ok I just want everyone to know that my situation has been solved. How I did it & What I did does not matter since it may start another chain of posts with a very unnecessary rudeness. When I signed up here, I was really expecting some support & maturity. But the result was really horrid. Since this will be my last post here I just like to point few things out at our Mod here who just sent me a threatening message at my inbox.
    "STOP REPORTING MY POST"
    "I AM A MODERATOR, and this comment wasn't racist! I give you warning."
    First of all if you remember, very politely, I asked you to leave my post since you are not helping me. But in response to that you posted a chain of messages calling me a liar & a cheater directly or indirectly. I don't know how old you are but definitely your maturity level is way below my expectations for being a Mod. I came here with the expectations of receiving some support & advise in my situation & I thank those who did that. In response to that you said that this is an online forum and I should expect such opinions from other posters. Well I must educate you that people come to such forums to have some healing & support from other people's words (what you call sugar coating), not to get rudeness & threatening messages from a low class & low maturity people like you.
    There are some really good people on this forum whose opinions I respect but I would encourage other advise seekers like me who have serious issues & wants to discuss with mature experienced in life people, then this is not the forum for them. Cause on a forum where a Mod judges you probably cause he has a God complex & threatens you by sending a message that he is a Mod, its totally not worth joining. Also, I would encourage others to leave this forum & better join other where people can consult without being judged & threatened. Thank you all, I may get banned for this but really doesn't matter. Oh and btw YOU ARE A RACIST

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wrote you one post telling you that your reports are unreasonable, you decided to continue to spam my and other moderators boxes. If you don't understand what is report button for, then well I am sorry for your inability to understand such easy things. Sigh.
    Plus show me where did I call you names. I stated the facts basing on your posts. You lied to your gf on more than one occasion and you cheated on her with creating another secret account to talk to your ex. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 05-08-12 at 03:08 AM.
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PP, just get out of the damned thread already. The OP has issues enough and you don't have anything to prove. Or shouldn't.

@ Tipster, while I agree with the you that the messages could have been delivered differently, PP did make some good points. Yes, she could have done w/o insults. So, caveat emptor when you post your issues to the internet. Take what works and ignore the rest.

I'm sure you haven't sorted out your issues, but I wish you well in working them out. Take responsibility for your own contribution to your situation and you might yet find what you seek.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 05-08-12 at 04:09 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c58_1343500772

Ok ok I am leaving ^^ Needed to post this video though
    I wazzzz here

omg, I see where Petit is coming from with the common situations.

No, your girlfriend will NOT get over it. She will bring it up whenever she has the chance.
    I am going through a similar situation and I feel somehow this forum topic is being directed towards me. Lol.
    Any who, the fact that you made another profile behind her back and she found it herself made the situation even worse.
    You made your bed and now you have to lie in it.

If they are your past.. then let it be YOUR PAST. There is no reason why you should have contact with YOUR EX.
    Why would you need to stay friends with your ex if you have a family already? That chapter is done. You are the one who needs
    to move on and stop being curious about your ex's lifestyle.

Now, if she had her ex on her page then she has no room to argue with you because it is unfair.
    Both of you should come to an understanding and compromise to where it is fair for the both of you.

If you can not do that.. then you need to get rid of social network accounts.

Because there is NO reason where you have to go behind each others back and create accounts and then LIE about it.

SMH.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234