+ Follow This Topic

Thread: could really do with advice... this is what i wrote from the heart,enjoy!

Question could really do with advice... this is what i wrote from the heart,enjoy!

Hey I just wanted to say; when we first met I knew you were apart of a different religion and belonged to a different culture, I knew your english was understandable but not perfect, I knew you were older than me, I knew you infected your lungs with smoking, I also knew you could never fall for me the way I have you... I think, I think I love you, no matter what you are, no matter where you come from and no matter what happens, I will be here for you, I will convert religious views for you and I will speak the language you speak. I will love you till the day i lay upon my death bed and i promise to cherish you, your health and your opinions. Thats love, right? i would create and adapt a new life, not leaving my old one behind but moulding two lives into one, two religions, two pople, to create happiness and to create love. In return I ask you one favour; I ask you to love me back, to cherish me, to treat me as an equal and to never walk away... do you think you can do that?

Sincerely the girl who would do anything for your love.

^^^^^^^^
    this is what i want to say to the guy i have most definite fallen in love with, yet he lives four hours away by plane and he's five years older than me, i don't know if he is interested or what... and then just to say all this out of the blue would be so strange, i mean yeah we flirted and had fun, he's great with my family but i seriously need advice on this s**t.

You poor desperate creature you.......do you read a lot of romance novels? Guys don't want that mushy stuff. Just plainly discuss the future with him and ask what he wants, what his expectations are and go from there. You have to let the relationship develop over time.....don't be pushin for a ring just yet. You will make him run away with that letter.