+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems with my overall outlook?

Problems with my overall outlook?

i have interest for very few girls... I ask them out because my interest is genuine~ im not leading them on or anything~ i really want to get to know them better...
    what it would be like to be together with them... to hold them close and kiss them.. how long they would stay beside me... keep their interest on me... actually
    get to know me... I would never know unless i brought them up closer... i'm not scared of a breakup... im more scared of skipping over the very person i might be looking for...
    now there is a result i'll forever regret..

some people would question~ why would you ever ask someone out if you don't intend on being with them forever?
    forever huh... how do i put this....well how the **** would i know?

or a similiar question would be~ why would you ask someone out if you don't love them?

once again it's not like im playing anyone or leading anyone on... I do this genuinly and gently one at a time with a very reasonable time gap~ i truly wish i could tell
    them i love them.. and that i would be with them forever... but i would only be lying because *****you would have to know me before i can say i love you...****

well well~ then why would they say yes if they didn't share you're same "genuine" interest?

Hell no... it's more likely that they like... the attention your interest bring... being in a relationship... the heat of the moment...people are like that...
    they rarely even think, let alone think of the other person... they just do whatever they can to satisfy their emotions in that moment....that's what they call being "happy"
    they just don't know that it's temporary (that's where losing feeling and shit comes from)
    whatever! if they didn't say yes for the right reason... you'll find out..
    because they'll break up with you. It doesn't even matter how they broke up with you. Through person, phone, text, or even email. It's all the same... They never cared to understand.
    It's not your fault... It's not because you weren't important... they don't even know whether you're important
    the problem is how most people only think about themselves... and how important their feelings are...so much that it's most likely they won't ever get understand you at all...
    it's not something controllable.

these retarded questions are asked by people who either A. got super-****ing-lucky on their first couple of tries or B. watched waay too much ****ing drama.

honestly, it won't hurt my pride if they decided to break up with me... for something stupid that i did or did not do.. im not perfect...(but pretty close)
    my confidence isn't always at it's fullest... actually, now that i think about it...i barely have a shred of pride to begin with...
    im not going to force anyone's feelings nor purposely induce their interest.. that just slightly extends the "temporary happiness".. something that i can't do that forever

Analogy.
    It's like grabbing onto the reins even after they decided to not stick around... eventually the reins will break
    and if you STILL decide to chase after the reins broke... Sir..i think you found yourself an obsession...
    ------What's yours is yours... let them come back on their own free will... then tell them to **** off------
    (just incase she's just after your interest and still don't give a shit about who you truly are)
    if they can still stick around after that... maybe they do regret leaving... (get in the back of the line!)

i won't ever be the one to break up with them (unless there's something critically wrong)... i'm the one who let you in...you decide whether you want to venture in or get out
    Oh get out? My heart is fine, i didn't lose anyone i love

It's perfectly normal to date someone before you know them, let alone know if you want to be with them for ever. Once you've dated for a while though, once you know the person (say, after an year) and they're part of your everyday life, you should be able to tell whether you see yourself spending the rest of your life with them or not. There's no way to know for sure how it will go of course, but you should at least be able to picture a future with them by your side. If you can't do that, then you should break up and give them a chance to find someone who truly loves them. It's wrong to stick around even though you know they are not "the one", just because you're too lazy to break up.

Who have you been talking to? because they are a bunch of tools. Silly girls I suspect. Stop listening to them because they were raised in fairytales where relationships are forever. Dating is like a test drive....you definitely need to get to know someone before committing to a relationship. But usually you will see if things have promise by the 3rd or 4th date. So chin up and carry on.