+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinabear View Post
    Oh, I believe you.. that chick he tried to blame it on... she had openly admitted via twitter that she tried to find me for a year to curse me out... Pretty pathetic. She said that he used her for money and to pay his phone bills. Pretty pathetic on both parts if you ask me because she looked like King Kong. So embarrassing. I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes.
    Hahahaha LMAO

I unfortunately saw the pussy of "my" bitch and also the that she was putting some kitchen device in it... So yeah, some women are craaaaazy
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Hahahaha LMAO

I unfortunately saw the pussy of "my" bitch and also the that she was putting some kitchen device in it... So yeah, some women are craaaaazy
    Ew, that is so gross. She could have just used a DILDO. At least, that is much safer.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ew, that is so gross. She could have just used a DILDO. At least, that is much safer.
    I said it was gross! And if someone would tell me, they saw my pictures of this kind, I would shut the hell up and try to disappear, cause it would be so damn embarassing. But nope, she started to stalk me even more
    I wazzzz here

I said it was gross! And if someone would tell me, they saw my pictures of this kind, I would shut the hell up and try to disappear, cause it would be so damn embarassing. But nope, she started to stalk me even more
    They wanted to throw it in your face and hurt you. I know how that feels, but at the end of the day they are the ones
    who should be ashamed of themselves for wasting their time and bothering you with that BS. They have absolutely no life!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They wanted to throw it in your face and hurt you. I know how that feels, but at the end of the day they are the ones
    who should be ashamed of themselves for wasting their time and bothering you with that BS. They have absolutely no life!
    Yeah this is just a memory right now, I'm over this crap already since 3 years I guess. The only thing that helped was cutting myself off and ignoring them. Nothing else was helping. Eventually they stopped, cause they see it doesn't drive my attention. Unfortunately you can't do it, cause you have kids together, but there has to be some optimal alternative and outside option. Don't you have your family around, to take care of your children? But anyway, his mother should still do it, in the end, it's her grandchildren too.
    I wazzzz here

Yeah this is just a memory right now, I'm over this crap already since 3 years I guess. The only thing that helped was cutting myself off and ignoring them. Nothing else was helping. Eventually they stopped, cause they see it doesn't drive my attention. Unfortunately you can't do it, cause you have kids together, but there has to be some optimal alternative and outside option. Don't you have your family around, to take care of your children? But anyway, his mother should still do it, in the end, it's her grandchildren too.
    No, I don't. =[

That's what sucks.

I also just found out that the page is really his by putting in his email as forgot password and it went straight to it.
    Til this day he lies and says he doesn't use that email anymore because he "forgot" the password and doesn't
    remember the answers to the security questions, yet it's the same email address he uses for PSN that he plays everyday.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But why are you upset with it... It's not a surprise for you, right? You have to leave, it's not doing you good... And when you are not good, your kids aren't either. I am 100% sure if you leave him, there is someone waiting for you, who will not make you insecure, where you will not have to control him, cause he will give you enough confidence. It's not going to be the end of the world. The best thing to do is to make the first step without looking at the possible results. After you'll be put in the new situation and you'll be forced to move on. You understand me? Now you have the doubt, what if, maybe you will not make it, but once you end up "in the middle of hell" you will have the only option, and the option will be to make everything work.
    There are so many things that we don't imagine we could do, until we are forced to do them. And it works. Be strong, it's for your sake.
    I wazzzz here

But why are you upset with it... It's not a surprise for you, right? You have to leave, it's not doing you good... And when you are not good, your kids aren't either. I am 100% sure if you leave him, there is someone waiting for you, who will not make you insecure, where you will not have to control him, cause he will give you enough confidence. It's not going to be the end of the world. The best thing to do is to make the first step without looking at the possible results. After you'll be put in the new situation and you'll be forced to move on. You understand me? Now you have the doubt, what if, maybe you will not make it, but once you end up "in the middle of hell" you will have the only option, and the option will be to make everything work.
    There are so many things that we don't imagine we could do, until we are forced to do them. And it works. Be strong, it's for your sake.
    Yeah, you're right... =\

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you're right... =\
    Listen, almost every member on this forum went through a bad breakup. It's the main reason why we end up being here. And we managed to get through the rough time, which means it is possible. Look it was hard for me to finally admit that my ex was treating me like crap plus that he was lying to my face on every occasion. But somehow I got myself to kick him to the curb and I found someone new, who's not giving me drama, who's loving me for real, who I don't have to control, because I trust him and I KNOW he is not cheating on me, who's helping me when I have problems, who's supporting my decisions, who finally is planning his future with me and not anybody else. Don't you want someone like this?
    I wazzzz here

You see what I mean? I come in the house and ask who he is talking to.. he puts the phone down and says.. " WHY?! MY COUSIN.. GOOD GOSH! " and rolls his eyes.. smh.

and then those email addresses he said that he let a friend in prison borrow.. he never mentioned that to his cousin on the phone.. he just told his cousin that he had lost those email address passwords..

So, go figure. Smh. Lie lie lie.

Listen, almost every member on this forum went through a bad breakup. It's the main reason why we end up being here. And we managed to get through the rough time, which means it is possible. Look it was hard for me to finally admit that my ex was treating me like crap plus that he was lying to my face on every occasion. But somehow I got myself to kick him to the curb and I found someone new, who's not giving me drama, who's loving me for real, who I don't have to control, because I trust him and I KNOW he is not cheating on me, who's helping me when I have problems, who's supporting my decisions, who finally is planning his future with me and not anybody else. Don't you want someone like this?
    I do, but it's hard right now.. I have 3 kids.. and 2 of them are barely one. I'm trying, though. I don't deserve this type of relationship..
    I know that already.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am sure there is lots of guys out there who will not care that you are a mum of 3 little kids You never know!Of course it's a bit more difficult, but there are enough nice guys who don't care about it. Be a strong woman. Actually what I should tell you is that you don't need a man to be you. You have to first learn how to be independent and then when you realize you don't need a man, then you will find one. He will find you.
    I wazzzz here

I think he is cheating on you.
    Quote library is a great place to read all your favourite quotes. Love quotes, life quotes, Inspirational quotes and many more.

C'mon girl YOUR BETTER THEN THAT YOU KNOW WATZ GOING ON.....
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow,Do good anyway...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12