+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Warm and Invigorating

Warm and Invigorating

I’m about to write something here into this space and as I begin, I do not know if I will be willing to push the Submit New Thread button at the bottom of the page. We’ll see. I guess if you are reading these words, then I must have clicked on the button.

Okay, I had not had sex in a while. How’s that for an opening statement? In fact, I had not even kissed a guy in several months, and since I was not thrilled with the guy, that kiss wasn’t exactly overflowing with passion. The last time I “did the deed” was getting near a year ago. I am not a nun, nor do I want to become one.

Several weeks ago I met a man, Steve, in a mall parking lot. To expand on that just a bit, Steve changed a flat tire on my car one Saturday morning. In gratitude, I offered to buy him lunch. With a bit of hesitation on his part, and a bit of insistence on my part, he accepted.

Steve is a nice-looking man in his early 50s. He was funny, pleasant, a bit silly, and overall really rather charming. He was also single. At the end of the lunch he asked if he could call me. I thought he was a bit too old for me, but truth is, it didn’t really bother me too much to say yes. I’ve always been a patsy for older guys, although maybe not quite so old as Steve.

But Steve proved to be fun, enjoyable company. A few weeks, and a few dates later my girlfriend and I stopped by his apartment to drop off a bottle red wine that I had earlier mentioned to Steve. As we pulled in to his apartment’s parking lot, Steve was just walking in from his outside mailbox. He was wearing nothing but long shorts. He was even barefoot. My girlfriend went ga-ga over him even though she did not know that the man she was staring at was Steve. As for myself, I had no idea a man over 50 could have such a good build. If you looked at him below the neck, you would swear he is thirty.

That evening Steve and I took a walk in a nearby park, and when we got back to my apartment, I seduced him. God help me, I closed the door, turn his direction, and for all intents and purposes, overpowered him. Steve was very chivalrous about it. He said that he wanted to make love to me but only if I was completely sure that it was what I really wanted to do. I told him that it was.

The notion had come to me perhaps a few days earlier, but the actual mood came to me when we were in the park. For a few moments while we were sitting together on a bench making casual conversation, Steve would lightly, soothingly, run his fingertips up and down my bare forearm. I never would have guessed such a simple act could be such a turn-on.

After a period of very stimulating foreplay, Steve smiled at me sweetly, and then softly whispered, “Kate, please keep me informed.” I smiled back and did exactly as instructed. He is the oldest man I have ever been intimate with, and he may be the most sensual.

I think we both know that our relationship probably won’t last forever, but at least for the time being I find it very warm and invigorating. And the simple truth is; at this point in my life, that's good enough for me.

Congratulations. How old are you?

Thanks. I'm 27.

cool, i like this