+ Follow This Topic

Thread: will she come back to me !:c

will she come back to me !:c

me and my ex girfriend went out for a year and a half then we broke up cause i never paid her any attention in public cause i was hanging out wit my friend i know it was a big mistake it was a great relationship when we were alone we would cuddle and just watch movies all night and talk to eachother about stuff happening that day i lover her about 2 months later we started dating again it went good for a while then it went down fast out of nowhere she broke with me for no reason she wouldnt tell me i even asked her mom if she could talk to her for me cause i love that girl (i dont care if some say love dont exist at the age of 15 cause i know it does ) she wouldnt take me back she started dating other guys for about a year. but shes single now and i want toget her back i asked her back out lastnight and she said "No." it was a text but i dont know how to convince her one last time how great my love is for her i think of her everyday i have a favorite picture of her smiling on facebook ill just stare at for hours at a time listening to sad music ,"i normally listen to rap" and just thinking about her and me what we could have i literally have dreams of us getting married someday her in a whitedress red bow red hair green eyes smooth cheeks
    i need help NOW i want her back but need help expressing my love to her after the rejection

please everybody leave a comment

I think you dont know what love is, love is not a feeling. and it can come after years of experiences etc. with each other.

you are a kid, and hanging with your friends is normal at your age.

so know you learn a lesson for when you grow up: a girl need attention. its like a flower that needs water.

move on and put your energy in your school and goals for life. you will be alright after a couple of weeks or months

Well first you need to understand that the love in teenage is not actually a love, its attraction, may be you feel sad for few days then everything will be normal.

and plz understand for the future that love is all about giving and taking, if you are being so nice in private and nor giving attention in public, you are actually making your girl feel bad. She is a human, she want you to be nice like you do alone!!

any ways.. 15 is not a age of making love, but putting energy to complete school and build a career

This what what we call the hard knocks of life. This love may have been your first, but it will definitely will not be your last. This relationship ended and so will your next and so on. This how it is. It is necessary to experience meeting someone, falling in love, and then breaking up. As you grow up, your idea of what you need and want in a relationship changes with you as you age. This prepares us for the future when we are mature and ready for marriage. You are too young to understand that your ex GF will not be dating you again, because her feelings for you that were before are forever gone and will not return. As for you, your feelings for her will forever leave you as well in time. It's just the cycle of life.

I know what it's like, to feel that need, that desperation to have that person back in your life. You are not alone, we have all gone through it. The only thing I can do is offer explanation, but how you get over this girl, and the reality of her not wanting you is up to you to finally realize that it's not going to happen. Ya it's a tough reality, someday you will learn.....so sorry you are going through such a tough time. I suggest you look for support from your parents to help you through this.

stay forward, be strong!

This love may have been your first, but it will definitely will not be your last.