+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14 Months of Happiness Gone After One Stupid Action....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soft View Post
    I'm 32 years old and it's the first time I've ever done something like that, no one realises how stupid it was more than I do, I completely shocked myself.
    Let it go. Explanations re: her behaviour at this point a moot. You screwed up bad. You know you did, you're paying the price. Do better next GF. Live forever, learn everything.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Mr. Soft, I think you will be better off without this shady lady, as long as you take an anger management class.
    I don't think I need to take anger management classes, I've never had an issue with it in the past. Maybe I just need to be with a girl who doesn't do things that make me angry.

I slept properly for the first time in four nights last night, was having some kind of dream, then woke from it to the immediate memory of what has happened and it all hit me again. My heart is racing, I'm so upset by all this, can't believe how much it's affected me. A few months back it seemed like her and I were going to be together forever, I would've married her in an instant.

Before I went to sleep I was hit heavily by something else, I will never see her daughter again. I've seen her learn to talk, helped to develop the great little character she has, formed an amazingly loving relationship with her, and now I've lost that too. The thought that she will never run to me calling my name and jump into my arms again is literally ripping my heart out of my chest.
    Last edited by Mr Soft; 08-08-12 at 02:24 PM.

I don't think I need to take anger management classes, I've never had an issue with it in the past. Maybe I just need to be with a girl who doesn't do things that make me angry.
    If you didn't have anger management issues, you would have gotten angry but you wouldn't have destroyed her TV (nor done anything excessive at all). *You* need to be in control of your anger, that's what anger management is.

I think I need to get control of my emotions full stop, I loved her too much, and in turn gave her full control of the relationship. What I did was the final scene of a constant battle to gain a small slice of control, and I lost.

She likes to be in control of all her relationships, which is why she's never had one that's lasted longer than a couple of years. She'll realise one day that she finished away something that could've been great if only she'd handled herself right in the run up to what I did. Some people don't realise what they have til it's gone.

I put so much effort into the relationship and did so much for her, pretty much fed her for the whole time we were together because she had money troubles, buying food and cooking for her most nights.

I'll come through this and find someone better, someone a bit more understanding.
    Last edited by Mr Soft; 08-08-12 at 06:02 PM.

Wow Smackie, you're a real glass half empty kind of person aren't you? lol
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. So its her fault for your behaviour. Denial ain't just a river, Mr. Soft. Passive-aggressive, much? How many other threads are on this site with a guy whose girl took off (or cheated) and didn't rage and break things?

Victimization response: instead of recognizing one's own weaknesses, tendency to blame others for own failures.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive–aggressive_behavior
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ok, ok, it's my fault and I lost it all, I've learned my lesson BIG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzog91 View Post
    lol!!!! :d :d
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, ok, it's my fault and I lost it all, I've learned my lesson BIG TIME.
    You're only responsible for your actions. Everyone agrees that your ex's behaviour isn't cool either. THB I don't think you've really lost much. I just think its a shame you didn't call her on it and then dump her. Now she feels justified and she's probably going to do the same to the next poor sod. But if you had 'dumped her with dignity', so to speak, it might have given her a wakeup call. Oh well, live forever learn everything. Better luck next time, MS.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Update for you....

I've woken up yet again to the realisation that I've lost the little family we'd built together, even though her child wasn't mine I treated her as such. It isn't getting any easier, I feel like my heart has been ripped out, I have moments of despair when I just don't know what to do with myself, feel like I'm going mental.

I've made positive steps to deal with what I did, contacted a hypnotherapist who I will hopefully be seeing some time next week.

I see it is that she did something crazy, which in turn made me do something that was also crazy and out of character.

Wow dude you are ****ed up. you need serious help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And i think it could have been her if she was there at the time instead of the tv.
    Its also childish and sick to think about going to her place to do something.
    And to keep calling her and like force her to come home. I think you are to much
    into her face as a bf. makes me worry.

She is stupid for dropping the case. I would ask them to keep you for life cause you are a danger to me.

And for you to say it was cause of her behavior you acted like that, seems to me like you are not really sorry. and you don't take responsibility !
    cause you want to blame it at the end on her!

I think you need to stay away from everyone's daughter! and go get special help from a therapist and anger management.
    Cause i think your anger and reaction have to do with bigger issues that you have, from your past.

Looking at your other posts. i cant believe it if you say this is the first time you have one
    something like this.

Cause you keep blame it on her.

And you talk crap, people are not perfect they will always say something or do something that you
    not going to like. its up to you to know how to deal with it.
    So if you say you need a girl that dont make you angry i think u are a sick abusive dude.
    Cause that is what abuser tell their victims also!

And you really need to leave other peoples females alone dude!

You need more that only anger management!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, maybe venting my feelings on here was a big mistake.

You don't know me, and you probably haven't read this whole thing properly anyway.

I was sat with her daughters father last night and talking about it all, he wants us to get back together, because he trusts me with his daughter.

I didn't think about going to her place and doing something prior to doing it, it was an idol threat to get her to come home. When I got to hers she still refused, and to my surprise I responded to the refusal by putting my fist through the tv. I would never be violent towards her or her daughter, she knows that, I know that, her daughter knows that, and her daughters father knows that.

That's me done with this forum now, it was helping me through but you've just brought that to an abrupt end, thanks.

oh my what a mess, his daughter father wants you to get back to her? what a hack you guys are a hot mess. i m out.

Ignore the trolls, OP...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123