+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!

People, please help!!! I need your help very much! I don't want to lose darling. We should get married. But did not have enough money for the wedding. We swore, she left from me. Now from her there are neither calls, nor SMS. I remember her every day, all our meetings, our acquaintance. It is necessary to happen in those places in which we were together - heart is broken off! And works in Russia such - to survive it is necessary to steal, or live on a pittance. And to make wedding it is necessary to work 5-10 years . Who will wait so much??? I don't want to learn once that she with someone another, that someone another even simply holds her by a hand. Who loved or loves — will understand me. I have nobody to wait for the help. Therefore I address to you. Help! I am in despair. But I am not going to give up! I do my best, but I do not meet anywhere support, and without support it turns out nothing. If not difficult throw on webmoney Z374582588240 how many as you can. Even $1 will help out me. My happiness depends on you!!! I know in the world a lot of bad, but also there is a lot of kind, real people with heart too!

P.S. My mail plaztic@inbox.ru. I just want to say “THANK YOU” to everyone personally!

Hello Roman, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Here's some advice: Don't panhandle for money online, it's very unbecoming and it makes you look like a scam/con artist (which I am sure you are.)

If you're THAT BROKE then have a courthouse wedding where you only pay for the license/ wedding documents.

Geez!!!