+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will he ever kiss me???

Will he ever kiss me???

so i've kinda been dating this guy for a month or more now, and im getting really frustrated. im pretty sure he's never had a girlfriend before and im guessing that he's never kissed a girl before. i have had a few boyfriends and i've kissed a few boys so its nothing new to me. im 16 and hes 17, and i know that at 17 most guys have done way more than kiss a girl but this guy is different.
    anyways, im having trouble waiting for him to kiss me and im not sure if hes ever gona do it or how long it mite take. i know he likes me and etc cuz he calls me and we go on dates etc. i know lots of ppl are going to reply that i should make the first move and kiss him and stuff, but thats easier said than done and i duno if thats the rite thing to do. one thing, i dont wana come on too strong by making a move to kiss him, i feel like if hes never kissed a girl before he should decide when he wants to. another thing is that i dont know if he wants to kiss me. i mean, its logical that a guy who likes a girl would want to kiss her, but i just have no clue to it. i've made all the first moves so far as in hugging and holding hands(that was a big step haha) and i just dont know how long i can wait to kiss him. i was wondering if anyone has any ideas about how i can hint to him that i want him to kiss me... another thing about him, hes the kinda guy that comes off very innocent, cute but innocent so hes not one to tell me if he thinks im attractive or whatever... maybe im having trouble because my last boyfriend wasted NO time in kissing me and complimented me all the time(also tried to get in my pants all the time so im not saying he was good or n e thing...) so ya, thats my story and i was hoping some people would give me some insight or advice on my situation. thx so much, and if u need any more details just ask!!
    *~Sarah~*

Awww...I know, those innocent boys. They're so adorably clueless, ain't they?!

Anyway, I WON'T tell you to make the first move and kiss him. I know how it is with those innocent boys. My advice is, try to find a quiet place where no one can disturb you...and then try having some silly/sappy/cheesy coversation. Tell him that you like him a lot, and then when (for example) he did this, or said that, you felt a little tickling in your stomach...just like right now. Then pause a little and keep staring into his eyes, but remember to breathe! and then if he doesn't get the point, keep trying, sooner or later, he'll have to kiss you!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i would say make the move, but that is only me. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Uhhhhhhh...is Ziggy your boyfriend by any chance?
    I have it all. Including kino.

haha no, but good question
    *~Sarah~*

Well I had a situation like this a while back, except my g/f just flat out ask me when was I gonna kiss her. Anyway a way to hint to him is to either kiss him first, on the lips or on the nose possibly (he'll get the hint), holding hands at the same time could give it a little push too for an anticipation for him wanting to kiss you. Or you could just ask him like my g/f did me but I would do that if he doesn't get the signs your putting out for him.
    A little opinion in a big matter.

Your boyfriend sounds like a big wuss!

J/k. Anyways, try and do it when you two are alone like it was suggested. Just kinda stare into his eyes and smile a little. If he still doesn't kiss you then I think you should go for it. I'm pretty sure he won't push you away. Hopefully he'll make the move though.

He sounds like i used to be (well still kinda am) wouldn't kiss a girl unless she gave me huge hints, the one's i would usually get were to look into each other's eyes and she'd smile, that got through to me, or when u say bye just hang on a second longer, make it kinda awkward just to give him the extra chance. But dw, he'll figure it out sooner rather than later.

well I hope he's figured it out by now...he should be around 22 now