+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I answer back to this???

How do I answer back to this???

"Hey im sorry im ignoring you but im just too tired to do anything once im home lol. I know im a baby but this job is killing me lol."

This is coming from the girl what should I text back

Any girl that is too tired to text you isn't interested in a relationship. It isn't like she is running a marathon to see you, she need to look at her phone and push some keys.

Tell her "No problem, then I guess I'm just too tired to care, have a good life." and find someone who isn't feeding you BS.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by uahmad View Post
    "Hey im sorry im ignoring you but im just too tired to do anything once im home lol. I know im a baby but this job is killing me lol."

This is coming from the girl what should I text back
    Agree...she sounds lazy, and boring. She's likely to fall asleep on the job, ditch her. Now

Ditch her. BUT do not take it personally...it's her loss and the timing might just not be right. Never chase after someone...just tell her "I hope you get some rest"

whoa, don't go ditching her just yet. I think we need a lot more context first - do you know her well? Have you been on many dates? Does she work long hours in a stressful job? etc.

I've sent texts like that before when I genuinely have just been exhausted working 11 hours a day 7 days a week. Just tell her something like 'no problem, enjoy your rest, hope to hear from you soon'. Throw in a smily face or a couple of kisses, whatever. If she doesn't text you back then that sucks, but if she really was just tired then you're still in the game.

You could do what Cafe suggests but if I were you I'd be sure to put that "Call me when you're rested" and then I'd not call her again. If she calls you she's interested in your pursuit. If she doesn't, well that says is loud and clear that she's not.

OK, maybe don't just ditch her right away. We need more details about your relationship. Her text is a bit cold with the "lol" at the ens...kind of seems that she doesn't take "ignoring you" very seriously. That is why it sounds likes a brush off to me. Although, this is why text messages shouldn't be read in to. Generally, you can't discern feeling/emotion from a text. You shouldn't assume based on what you think she means. You should just not reply and give her a call in a few days or whenever you know she isn't working. Talk to her live or in person.

She's my co-worker, she actually has to work at other stores for a month it's been 2weeks now I haven't seen her. The other day we were texting and she told me she started crying because she was really tired and in pain for all the work she was doing. We usually text from 12am-4am cause I work overnight. I've told her that I like her.

Sounds like she's telling the truth and isn't just blowing you off with an excuse then. Just be patient, considerate, supportive and honest (generally an all-round gentleman) then when the workload eases off you can hopefully enjoy each other's company a bit more.

"lol it's okay don't worry abt it. Don't work that hard and rest more."

This is what I texted back to her

wow, you two certainly like your lols. Sounds like you're constantly cracking eachother up with relatively mundane statements.

I only use "lol" So I dont come off as to serious i don't think we really use it for laughing

Did she reply? Have you heard from her since? I think you shouldn't contact her until she contacts you.

No she hasn't texted back but it's okay I'll text after a week or two cause shes working at diffrent stores and she's coming back in 2wks and she's the type that whatever happens she's not gonna text first

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    Sounds like she's telling the truth and isn't just blowing you off with an excuse then. Just be patient, considerate, supportive and honest (generally an all-round gentleman) then when the workload eases off you can hopefully enjoy each other's company a bit more.
    Class act, Cafe. Sorry Cerb, but I just don't see the reason for rudeness of your reply. Busy at a job is a perfectly valid reason to be tired. Assuming she's legit, a reply like yours would guarantee I never contact him again.

she's the type that whatever happens she's not gonna text first
    This^ is a red flag, btw.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast