+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I think I fu-k things up.

So I think I fu-k things up.

I don't really have any experience in this dating scene. I'm a 27 year old male. I'm currently in a medical program. There is this girl that was in my clinical rotation. There were only 10 of us. I didn't talk to her much before, just small talk. So anyways, I decided to add her on a social network site. The conversations went well, I guess. I would include the conversation, but it will be too long. So today I got the courage to text her. She has a bf before. I think they went out for 3 1/2 years. The recently broke up about 2 months.

I ask for her number, but never texted her.

I finally decided to text her today.
    Me: Hey
    Her: Hello Who is this?
    Me: Its me Ted. What are you up to?
    Her: oh hey! How are you? Nothing just running doing errands and dentist appt. Getting stuff ready for tomorrow... Gonna take my mom and brother to the beach and stay a night down there.

Well I know shes not lying because her mom and brother is coming to visit her from another state. This is where I'm stuck. SHe also have braces which I remember that she mention that she has to get them taken off.

Your post doesn't make any sense. What are you asking?

I'm asking should I text her again. Not today, but another day to ask her if she wants to hang out. I ask her if she wants to go to the zoo before. She agree, and told me what date she will be back form her vacation.
    Last edited by gotexans12; 09-08-12 at 05:50 AM.

any help guys

How insecure do you gotta be. txtxtxt.

Ring her ass up, quit burying your face in your dumb/smart phone.. playin with those baby keys, wow, it's beyond me why that pos "feature" costs $. I'm preaching for both males plus females, it's suck ass

Ring ring.. just do it

-mista's cousin

If you want to go out with her, ask her out. Easy.

I did and she had to go to the dentist and then the beach tomorrow with her mom. Her mom and brother is coming in from out of town. She also went to a movie with her mom and aunt. I read that if they want to be with u they would of. However, her mom only comes down like once a year. So should I ask again some other time?

Nvm guys I'm over thinking this too much. She barely knows me. So I can't expect anyone to give up their family and to be out with me when we barely talk at school. I'm going to let her have fun with her family. I was feeling a little to special always thinking me first lol.
    Last edited by gotexans12; 09-08-12 at 11:13 AM.

Not if she didn't offer another day, no. That's probably a lost cause mate, sorry.

This means not interested:
    "Hey sexy lady, do you want to go on a fun-filled evening in the pleasure of my company on Thursday? We can have lots of filthy sex afterwards if you play your cards right."
    "I'm really busy. I have to wash my hair tonight and my grandma is sick."

This means interested:
    "Hey sexy lady, do you want to go on a fun-filled evening in the pleasure of my company on Thursday? We can have lots of filthy sex afterwards if you play your cards right."
    "I'm really busy. I have to wash my hair tonight and my grandma is sick. How about Friday?"

The thing is I didnt ask her out. I just say hey what u up 2.

I ask her to go to the zoo which she accepted. That was a week ago when she was on vacation in another state. She just told me her number and what day she will be back.

Oh Christ, then just ask her out. Find out when she's free and ask her if she wants to go out with you.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

Dude! Call her up when she returns and make plans. I thought Doctors were supposed to be smart?

Quote Originally Posted by gotexans12 View Post
    I ask her to go to the zoo which she accepted. That was a week ago when she was on vacation in another state. She just told me her number and what day she will be back.
    Ahhh, right, I see. Well in that case just call her on the day she gets back, ask her if she still wants to go to the zoo with you, and then arrange it for a day that suits both of you.

I'm 27. Its not like I don't have experience. Its just that I have to much ego. I hate it, but I realize this is somethign I need to change. Even with my guy friends. I text them, and if they take forever to reply then I will call them out on it. Even with my family members. Its like me me all the time. Even with friends I'm not interested in them. If they take awhile to reply or if they dont want to hang out that day because they have some other things to do then I get mad. Its something that I have to change.

Well she is back 4 days ago lol. I just never sent her anything. I just did today saying "hey, what u up 2". I didn't want to ask her out today, just wanted to see what she doing. I'm stupid....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast