+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I think I fu-k things up.

If she is giving you a play by play of why she can't hang out with you, she is actually avoiding turning you down, because girls don't feel comfortable rejecting a guy. So what they usually do is throw a bunch of excuses at you hoping you will eventually get the hint and go away. If a girl is interested she will go out of her way to see you, talk to you, text you, and if she can't she will suggest another time or make time. An interested girl don't waste time with excuses because that leaves room for another girl to step in so they act fast to accommodate.

In this case, I doubt she is interested.

If she was interested she would have made sure you have known it by being more attentive to talk to you and stuff in class.

General rule of thumb, some would disagree, but anyways, it takes a girl 7 seconds to determined if you are BF martial of not. Unless you have the gift of the gab, and are confident in chatting women up or really good looking....your chances are small.

Girls are more flexible with the looks and are more attracted to confidence. So you better work on that.

Well good luck with that mate. Just try to relax - date or no date, it's not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Girls are more flexible with the looks and are more attracted to confidence. So you better work on that.
    true dat.

Yeah thank you guys. She says hi to me and stuff at school. I just don't say anything back. She does laugh at my jokes when I talk to the instructor. In the clinicals. Each of us only see each other once a week. WE are all on different floors for 12 hours. In class which has over 150. I sit with my friends. She kind of sits by herself. THats what I'm thinking smackie. Like even if her mom only comes to visit her like once a year or every other year she can still come see me. But at the same time, I'm like a total stranger that just decided to talk to her now. I did see that she put on her fb that she is going to dentist and is at the beach with her mom and little brother. I don't know if I expect someone that barely knows me to hang out with me and leave her mom at home.

Please never try to diagnose me, presribe me any medicine or do any surgery on me.

trust me mate. your life is in my hands

Well then it's possible (from your description) she could be just shy. Give it some time, and try to joke with her and see if she comes out of her shell a little more. Ask her out in person next time. And dude if you see her sitting by herself, invite her over to hang out with you and your friends. Remember confidence!

THe problem is I didn't like her before! Its just something happen over the summer. I mean I didn't really notice her in the clinical group because 3 of my best friends are in the group. THen at the end of the semester I began to like her. I guess this is just some lust or some sh-t.

Hey hey hey now - I will not sit here and hear you talking about lust in that way. It's a beautiful and divine thing which ought to be cherished and nurtured, preferably with expensive lingerie and a pair of fluffy handcuffs.

Shiiiiiiiiiit.. I hear ya bud. Good people with real hearts just shine so much when they're alone.. go ahead and call out to her show some desire it's quite alright

Quote Originally Posted by gotexans12 View Post
    I'm stupid....
    Well I'm really glad you're not my doctor. I expect my doctor to be really smart which clearly you're not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12