+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feel so heartbroken and depressed

Quote Originally Posted by VeryConfuzzled View Post
    I feel it would make it extremely awkward if I asked her in person.
    That should tell you that you shouldn't be doing it then.

You are probably very conscientious - a very good quality for work, relationship, and family. But if you are in once-in-a-life-time love affair, get out of your usual comfort zone and go get her back - at least try.

so should I try to ask her what went wrong? I really don't think it was because I was too slow. She's not superficial like that where she would just abandon are friendship altogether just because I was too slow.

She abandoned you because she has a BF now and has no need to emotionally cling onto you anymore. It's obvious that she really likes this guy and doesn't want to mess things up by having you around in the background.She wants nothing to do with you so why hound her about it....all you are going to get is another door slammed in your face. Let it go.

If she was this so called "wonderful" girl, she would have been sympathetic and told you why she can be your friend anymore. So you see she ain't what you think she is.....she is a selfish person.....see her for what she is.
    Last edited by smackie9; 12-08-12 at 02:28 PM.

I am being too clingy but she actually hasn't been seeing this other guy at all since the first time they had lunch so she doesn't have a BF. maybe that's why I'm still so clingy right now

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    You're only going to sound bitter and confrontational if you send a message like this. At the very least have the balls not to do it via a ****ing email and actually talk to her.
    This^. Sorry, you can't go back on this. Your only hope now is to wait until she loses interest in the current guy. But if you act like an idiot now, you'll wreck things for good. Suck it up, kid. Snooze, you lose.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Kind of a rough way to put it but I guess you're right. Im not going to bother trying to win her back or do anything "bitter or confrontational".

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I always learned a lot from each rejection and it sounds like you're learning a lot now. This one is probably a lost cause, but this experience will help you get the next one. And at least you had the balls to ask her out eventually. You can be proud of that. The girls here getting stuck into you for waiting too long only see it from they're perspective (I mean they're right though the sooner the better).
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Just be her friend and move on, just date other people.

Still having more trouble getting over her than anticipated but only 2 days left in my internship. Then 1 more week after that until college. Hopefully I have better luck with girls in college. Been rejected/friendzoned more times than I can count.

Still having more trouble getting over her than anticipated but only 2 days left in my internship. Then 1 more week after that until college. Hopefully I have better luck with girls in college. Been rejected/friendzoned more times than I can count.
    College is a great place to meet women. Next time, do it right. Don't try to hang out and be friends first, that's the entrance to the friendzone. As soon as you notice that you are attracted to a woman, go up to her and make some small talk. Try to drag it out into more of a conversation, and flirt with her enough that she can see that you're interested. If she still hasn't mentioned a boyfriend yet, then ask her out. Women tend to be more attracted to a guy with a direct approach, as opposed to a creepy fake friend who is hiding his intentions.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Well, it's all over now. Today was the last day of the internship, we hugged and said goodbye. It is probably the last time I will ever see her again which makes me really sad. I feel kind of empty inside right now, I really liked her a lot and completely blew my opportunity to make something happen.

you may probably keep in contact with her first... ?
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Well, it's all over now. Today was the last day of the internship, we hugged and said goodbye. It is probably the last time I will ever see her again which makes me really sad. I feel kind of empty inside right now, I really liked her a lot and completely blew my opportunity to make something happen.
    At the average college campus these days, 60% of the students are women. Those are good odds for you, so don't miss out by dwelling too much on the past.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    so don't miss out by dwelling too much on the past.
    Bet ya he doesn't get laid in the first 6 months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast